February 19th, 2015 Meetup in Manhattan with Special Guests J Scott and Ankit Duggal! FULLY BOOKED!

February 19th, 2015 Meetup in Manhattan with Special Guests J Scott and Ankit Duggal! FULLY BOOKED!

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:WeWork space at 120 E. 23rd. ST, Fifth Floor

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BiggerPockets members from and around the greatest city in the world, New York!  I'm pleased to announce our next Meetup in Manhattan will be taking place on Thursday February 19th so put it in your calendar.  

I'm very grateful to say that we have two prior guests returning for this event: J Scott and Ankit Duggal!   @Ankit Duggal  was our very first guest speaker we ever had at one of our Meetup in Manhattan event and @J Scott is a BP Legend writing two best selling books on Flipping houses.  We're going to hear "More Investing Tips" from J that evening.  And I'm sure we can twist Ankit's arm as well to speak to the group about the amazing things he's been up to.  

The event will take place at 120 East 23rd Street on the Fifth floor in the WeWork space. This is our first time here and after visiting the space it looks great for our type of event.  We'll start at 6pm and go to at least 9pm or until they kick us out.

I want to personally thank Matt Rodak from FundThatFlip.com for providing us the space to make this event happen.    Expect to hear from Matt during the event about the great service that he provides and deservedly so.   We couldn't have done it without you Matt!  Thanks so much for your help in making this work.   And that's the only "pitching of products or services" you'll hear outside what other members may talk to you about.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ. 

There is no dress code.  Come as you feel most comfortable to network with others. Just be prepared for a great event.

Due to the new location SPACE WILL BE LIMITED! You must post that you'll be attending or there could be a chance that you might not be able to get in.  

6Reply
310 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 122 posts · 67 votes
11y

Great Meet-Up !!!

The presentations were excellent, the WeWork facility and staff were fantastic, and it was a fun evening of networking with like minded investors. Please keep these events coming.

Thanks !!

See this reply in the discussion

151 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2013 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    I will be attending.  Thanks

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2012 · 204 posts · 109 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Darren Sager ... I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Montclair, NJ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    As Joshua Dorkin would say, "Awesome!" Count me in. Thanks @Darren Sager 

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Count me in @Darren Sager 

    Looking forward! Thanks

  • New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    I'll be attending @Darren Sager

  • Investor · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Thanks, @Darren Sager I will be there.

  • John McSherryPro Member
    Investor · Nassau County, NY · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I will be there, thanks for the invite @Darren Sager !

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I will be attending.

    Thanks,

  • New to Real Estate · Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the invite, Darren. I will be attending with my partner.

    Regards,

    Stephen Earley

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 141 posts · 65 votes
    11y

    See you there Darren.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I plan to attend. Thank you.

    Anoop

  • Alok SoodPro Member
    Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    I will be there. Thank you @Darren Sager for putting this together!

    -Alok

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 956 posts · 510 votes
    11y

    Yes, I will be attending. 

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    I'll be there,  

    Mike

  • Montclair, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thanks for organizing @Darren Sager 

    Looking forward to attending.

  • Purchase, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Awesome.  I plan on being there.

  • Saddle River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    11y

    This sounds great, I will be there. 

    Thanks

  • Antonio VasquezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · South Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2010 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Count me in, excited!

  • Real Estate Investor · Cortlandt Manor, NY · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    I'll be there. Thanks for organizing.

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    I'll be there. Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Bronx, NY · Member since 2013 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Thanks Darren .......I be there Francisco.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 137 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Professional · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 154 posts · 87 votes
    11y

    I will attend. Thank you. 

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Awesome!  I am looking forward to it.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Darren Sager I will be there. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.