Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tom A.
  • Investor
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Votes |
Metro Detroit Meetup - Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tom A.
  • Investor
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Posted

3 Replies

• 03/12/15 06:30PM
  • Granite City Food & Brewery, 699 W Big Beaver Rd Troy, Michigan
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The March edition of the Metro Detroit investors meetup will be at Granite City Food & Brewery, in Troy on Big Beaver just west of I-75 on Thursday the 12th, starting around 6:30 p.m. This is a free meeting, hosted by@Aaron Yates and myself, with the aim of helping local investors meet each other, learn, help and further their real estate investing business.

The reservation is under my name, "Tom", or you can ask for the "real estate investors group".

We've been averaging 25- 30 people since starting in 2013, from total newbies to investors with decades of experience and many deals under their belt. There's no charge except for any food/beverages you order and we're a friendly, helpful bunch so there's no reason for anyone not to come out.

There also are always a good number of experienced, active investors who are doing business in metro Detroit right now, buying and selling properties, doing flips, landlording, funding deals, building new houses, wholesaling, lease-optioning and executing other strategies. There are usually several investing "team" members in attendance as well -- title company reps, mortgage pros and investor insurance experts.

We draw investors from Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Genessee, Lapeer and Livingston counties.

There are wholesalers with properties in Detroit, Warren, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Downriver, St. Clair Shores, and more.

There are landlords with properties in Eastpointe, Harper Woods, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Farmington Hills, Oak Park, Redford, Southfield, Pontiac, Commerce and White Lake.

There are flippers who are active in Livonia, Troy, Ferndale, West Bloomfield, Shelby Twp, Canton and Novi.

There are private lenders who lend all over Southeast Michigan, and investor/agents, title people and insurance agents who are investor-oriented.

I hope to meet you there, or see you again if you've already attended. Let me know if you have any questions.

More info at the Facebook event page, and you can RSVP there although it's not necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1409127799391630/

Loading replies...