• New York City
Votes |
Brooklyn Queens - Networking Meetup 2/8/16

Damon Bodine
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York City
Posted Jan 7 2016, 08:49

28 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All,

Its time to get a Brooklyn/Queens meetup off the ground.   After a few posts and many interested members I wanted to try and get something going.    So here we are.     

Come Join Us.  

Monday February 8th 
The Craic 
488 Driggs Ave Brooklyn NY 11211
6:30-8:30pm   

This is a low key bar in Williamsburg.  3 Blocks away from the Bedford L train stop with very cheap drinks and a relaxing atmosphere.    Easily accessible from most areas in Brooklyn  and Queens.  

The idea is simple.  To network and help create community among bigger pockets members.   Meet some great people and build together.  

As this is a new event, all ideas on how to make it great are appreciated.    I will have name tags for everyone and can help facilitate introductions.     Please feel free to spread the word to other members and lets make this a huge success and worthwhile for everyone attending . 

Any questions?   Feel free to send me a message or reply on here.   

***Please note since this is a bar the event is 21+  

Loading replies...