Portland Oregon Fall 2016 Meet Up

Portland Oregon Fall 2016 Meet Up

When:

Where:3443 NE 57th Ave, Portland 97213

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes

After the great success of the last meet up at Vintner's Cellar thanks to Randy Johnston and JR Hinds, another event is being organized for this fall! On October 11th people will be meeting on the outside covered patio at Fire on the Mountain at 3443 NE 57th Ave, Portland 97213 to discuss real estate topics and the booming Portland market. If you think you can make it, please post below so we can get an estimated head count. Kevin Bull and his partner Peter will be sponsoring the event so make sure to give them a big thank you when you see them. Hope to see some familiar faces!

0Reply
202 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
10y

@Robert Laird  going to try to make it..... I am at the Oakland BP Summit this weekend.. I make my presentation today and am on a panel.. this is quite an event.. would be nice to duplicate something like this for the northwest chapters of BP.. there is over 300 people here 20 speakers from all over the country covering many subjects ( including yours truly).. 2 full days plus a mixer on friday night this allows ample time for networking etc etc.

I would be willing to help with this financially if someone wanted to do the organizational work.  So just throwing that out there for NW BPers. 

See this reply in the discussion

85 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    10y
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    10y

    Count me in. :-)

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it! I'll be sure to tag more people when I get a chance later today.@Jeff Hamlin

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I'll bring some of the crew from Vacasa and see you all there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    I'm in. Adding to my calendar now!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 123 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    Added to my calendar  

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 28 votes
    10y

     I added as well

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    10y
  • Real Estate Investor · Sandy, OR · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I'm down!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the tag @Randy Johnston! I put it in my calender as well, and am planning on being there! Glad we have you guys to coordinate things like this! 

  • Mike NussPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
    10y

    Bummer, I'll be in Rwanda for this one. Have fun!!!

  • Oregon City, OR · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'm in as well!

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I'll be there

  • Note Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 113 votes
    10y
    That should work.
  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 332 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Randy Johnston and @JR Hinds for the mention; I might not have seen it otherwise.  It's in my calendar.  Looking forward to seeing you fine people again, and to meeting those of you I haven't.  

  • Investor · Roseburg, OR · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I'd love attend this event. I'm new to BP and and RE investing. Are there any requirements for attending these events? Or is it open to anyone interested? 

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Count me in

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    10y

    @Dustin Mellor, no requirements. just show up with your desire to network with other real estate investors.

  • Investor · Roseburg, OR · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Thank you @Randy Johnston. I look forward to attending. 

  • Troutdale, OR · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'll be there and I'll bring candy

  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I should be able to do that!

  • Developer · Eugene, OR · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    I'm in!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Count me in, Rob! See you guys there.

  • Contractor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to coming to this event.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Robert Laird  going to try to make it..... I am at the Oakland BP Summit this weekend.. I make my presentation today and am on a panel.. this is quite an event.. would be nice to duplicate something like this for the northwest chapters of BP.. there is over 300 people here 20 speakers from all over the country covering many subjects ( including yours truly).. 2 full days plus a mixer on friday night this allows ample time for networking etc etc.

    I would be willing to help with this financially if someone wanted to do the organizational work.  So just throwing that out there for NW BPers. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.