Portland Oregon Fall 2016 Meet Up

Portland Oregon Fall 2016 Meet Up

When:

Where:3443 NE 57th Ave, Portland 97213

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes

After the great success of the last meet up at Vintner's Cellar thanks to Randy Johnston and JR Hinds, another event is being organized for this fall! On October 11th people will be meeting on the outside covered patio at Fire on the Mountain at 3443 NE 57th Ave, Portland 97213 to discuss real estate topics and the booming Portland market. If you think you can make it, please post below so we can get an estimated head count. Kevin Bull and his partner Peter will be sponsoring the event so make sure to give them a big thank you when you see them. Hope to see some familiar faces!

0Reply
207 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
10y

@Robert Laird  going to try to make it..... I am at the Oakland BP Summit this weekend.. I make my presentation today and am on a panel.. this is quite an event.. would be nice to duplicate something like this for the northwest chapters of BP.. there is over 300 people here 20 speakers from all over the country covering many subjects ( including yours truly).. 2 full days plus a mixer on friday night this allows ample time for networking etc etc.

I would be willing to help with this financially if someone wanted to do the organizational work.  So just throwing that out there for NW BPers. 

See this reply in the discussion

85 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • House Flipper / Investor · Gresham, OR · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    looking forward to it !  See ya all there

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    This will be my first meet up - see you there!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Thanks for tagging me on this event! I will plan on being there!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Sounds good; count me in!

  • Entrepreneur · Selma, OR · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Attending the event and imported into the calendar

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Planning to be there.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    @Randy Johnston thanks for the heads up. I will be there for sure.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Count me in!  thanks!

  • Real Estate Investor · Salem, OR · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I'll be there. And with more experience than last time.

    Looking forward to it!

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi all!

    I am moving down to Portland later this fall from Alaska, but unfortunately will not be in town during the Fall Meet Up. If anyone would like to meet up to talk real estate possibly next week Wednesday September 14th, I would really appreciate it. I am new to real estate investing and want to get a feel on the Portland market from those who are actively investing, or who have a pulse of the trends.

    Thank you!

  • Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Sounds fun.  I should be there :)

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    New investor really excited to attend my first meeting. I will definitely be there!

  • Camas, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm in. 

  • Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    I'm in  and adding my wife as well to the list. @Pragya Singh

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    10y

    Did you guys see this yet?

    @Jesse Gambetti @Jeff Hamlin @Account Closed

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @JR Hinds  will try.. I will leave Lake Oswego about 4:30 for that 20 mile drive I should be there by 6pm... :)  

  • Investor · Banks, OR · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll be there

  • Oregon City, OR · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    My husband and I will be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I will be there!

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Sorry I missed it!   Next time!

  • Real Estate Investor · Salem, OR · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Jesse Gambetti

    It isn't until October 11th 

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    ha!  Didn't RTFM - just saw 9/14 above and assumed I missed it.. Thx 

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 786 posts · 717 votes
    10y

    can you add me to the tag list here? Is there a meetup as well?

  • Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Both @Chavis Sabin and I plan to attend. We're super excited to meet more fellow REI in person!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    10y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.