Monthly Northern Atlanta Real Estate Meet Up/Mastermind.

Monthly Northern Atlanta Real Estate Meet Up/Mastermind.

When:

Where:2 Ravinia Drive, Suite 105 Atlanta, Georgia 30346

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes

Hey BP Community!

After being a two-time guest on the BP Podcast I have had quite a few people reach out to meet up, talk real estate, learn, share and help each other grow our businesses.

This got me thinking, What better to do all this for the betterment of everyone than to bring all these driven experienced and new real estate investors all together so all of us can meet, share, learn and grow together.

We have all been to the sales pitch heavy environments at the REIAs around. I am looking to build a quality alternative where no one is selling you anything. We would meet up exchange value, share stories and make friends all while holding each other accountable to our individual goals.

I am happy to coordinate this entire meet up. I have already started to put together a large list of interested people to join the group as well as inherit two other previously operating RE Meetup groups so we should have a solid crowd even on the first event.

Meet up will be held the last Tuesday of every month with the first one being January 31st

The Location is TBD but we will be shooting for the northern edge of I-285 to allow the maximum number of people access to the meetup. We have some great options I just have to determine which will fit us best. 

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM AND SUBSCRIBE TO IT SO WE CAN LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE HAVE OUR VENUE SET IN STONE AND ANY OTHER UPDATES. 

I look forward to meeting you all!

Even if you have expressed interest prior please respond to this forum because this will be the official thread.  @Eli Rose  @Parker Stiles  @Bruce Coleman  @Julie Kern  @Matt Crisp  @Curt Smith @Kathryn Sukkestad @Margaret B @Richard Balsam @Shane Connor @Corey Owen @Damir Kamber @Jesse L.  @Anyone I forgot :)

Keyword Alerts: Kennesaw, Marrietta, Smyrna, Atlanta, Northwest Atlanta, North Atlanta, ATL, Cobb county Georgia, Paulding County Georgia, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Cherokee County. Clayton County, Meet up, Networking, Mastermind, ITP, OTP, Buy and Hold, Flipping, Wholesale, Single family, Multifamily, apartments.

19Reply
1,452 views

Most Popular Reply

Engineer · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2013 · 127 posts · 47 votes
9y
Originally posted by @Jered Sturm:

Hey BP Community!

After being a two-time guest on the BP Podcast I have had quite a few people reach out to meet up, talk real estate, learn, share and help each other grow our businesses.

This got me thinking, What better to do all this for the betterment of everyone than to bring all these driven experienced and new real estate investors all together so all of us can meet, share, learn and grow together.

We have all been to the sales pitch heavy environments at the REIAs around. I am looking to build a quality alternative where no one is selling you anything. We would meet up exchange value, share stories and make friends all while holding each other accountable to our individual goals.

I am happy to coordinate this entire meet up. I have already started to put together a large list of interested people to join the group as well as inherit two other previously operating RE Meetup groups so we should have a solid crowd even on the first event.

Meet up will be held the last Tuesday of every month with the first one being January 31st

The Location is TBD but we will be shooting for the northern edge of I-285 to allow the maximum number of people access to the meetup. We have some great options I just have to determine which will fit us best. 

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM AND SUBSCRIBE TO IT SO WE CAN LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE HAVE OUR VENUE SET IN STONE AND ANY OTHER UPDATES. 

I look forward to meeting you all!

Even if you have expressed interest prior please respond to this forum because this will be the official thread.  @Eli Rose  @Parker Stiles  @Bruce Coleman  @Julie Kern  @Matt Crisp  @Curt Smith @Kathryn Sukkestad @Margaret B @Richard Balsam @Shane Connor @Corey Owen @Damir Kamber @Jesse L.  @Anyone I forgot :)

Keyword Alerts: Kennesaw, Marrietta, Smyrna, Atlanta, Northwest Atlanta, North Atlanta, ATL, Cobb county Georgia, Paulding County Georgia, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Cherokee County. Clayton County, Meet up, Networking, Mastermind, ITP, OTP, Buy and Hold, Flipping, Wholesale, Single family, Multifamily, apartments.

I have been waiting for this here in the ATL!  We had this up in Michigan and was awesome! Jered PM me if your in need of space... I have a location that will be perfect on Ashford-Dunwoody or over off Barret parkway/ 575 area

See this reply in the discussion

485 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Awesome!  @Jered Sturm, my brokerage provides us with common access and discounts on conference rooms at all of the Regus facilities across Metro Atlanta.  If you can't find a free venue, this could be an option.  Let me know!

  • Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Jered Sturm this is great! I look forward to meeting everyone at the first meeting! Thanks for setting this up! Count me in!
  • Investor · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 241 posts · 185 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jered Sturm - just letting you know I found this new post and will be attending Jan 31st. What restaurant or retailer is at the address provided? Ashford Dunwoody is a great location!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Acworth, GA · Member since 2014 · 246 posts · 92 votes
    9y

    awesome

  • Investor · Oakwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Terrific!  I will attend. 

  • Investor · Taylorsville, GA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 540 votes
    9y

    I'm in!

  • Damir KamberPro Member
    Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 97 votes
    9y
    I'm in
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Jered Sturm for organizing. Looking forward to it! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    I think this is a fine idea and a great way to launch into 2017. Please let me know if I can be off assistance. I mean it. 

    Bruce

  • Wholesaler · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Count me in. Looking forward to finding out the venue.

  • Investor · MARIETTA, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Awesome I be there!

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Of course you know I'm in Jered!  

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I'm am definitely in. Thanks! Can't wait to meet you all. 

  • Buford, GA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I'm in also.

  • Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
    9y

    I am looking forward to meeting you all! I have several great options for venues. One of the great options is thanks to @Alex Vela . If everything works out we will go with this venue because it will be an awesome space for this event.  Stay tuned Because after the holidays I will post the official address and details. 

    If you know anyone else who may want to attend this Atlanta and surrounding meet up please tag them in this forum to let them know that finally there will be a place where all of North Ga Real estate investors and professionals can get together, learn, share and help each other grow their business without being sold anything. 

    @Matt Boettinger  @Matt Weiss  @Chad Chandler  @Andrew Moore  @Nate Lewis  @James Park Jarman  @Kyle Gray  @Brandon England  @Eric Blackburn  @Tomas Sablon  @Christian Beltran  @Joanne Funchess  @Quasar Alexander  @Matt McCarter  @Bridget Cantrell  @Jorge Borjas  @Mark DeSantis  @Taylor Larsen  @Comfort Samuel  @Mark Tanner  @Azeez K.  @Kim Bayless  @Graham Nash @Austin Stack  @Maurice Young  @Jonathan G.  @Alvin Sun  @Eric Turrentine  @Yitzchik Frankforter  @Corey Owen  @Germain Mopa  @Kyle Wells  @John Miller  @Paolo Ruggieri  @Arpit Patel  @Mike McConnell  @Michael Milligan  @Vincent Crane  @Mark Graziano  @Daniel Andrews  @Mike O'Connor  @Kalimah Jenkins  @Brandon Davis  @Matt Lineberger  @Terry Burger  @Mike Watkins  @Delon Hall  @Cal C.  @Ryan Halverson  @Bill Hampton  @Fitzgerald Hall  @Chukwudi Motanya 

  • Real Estate Agent · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Awesome! I know of several meetups for real estate that gather at Hudson Grill in Sandy Springs because they let them meet for free. Maybe a church gym or meeting hall would work somewhere closer to Marietta, Kennesaw, Woodstock since it's gonna be a N GA REI meeting? Let me know if I can help! Thanks, for remembering me, I thought about reaching out to you the other day while driving and later forgot of course. Merry Christmas!

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 693 posts · 357 votes
    9y

    I will definitely be there

  • Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Jered Sturm - sounds like a great time, thanks for coordinating. I will get it on my calendar and will plan to be there.

    @Matt Wood 

    @Kiran K

  • Specialist · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Jered Sturm, It is on my calendar. Much thanks for setting up this type of professional meet up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Jered Sturm thanks for arranging the meet. It's greatly appreciated!

  • Damir KamberPro Member
    Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 97 votes
    9y
  • Engineer · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2013 · 127 posts · 47 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jered Sturm:

    Hey BP Community!

    After being a two-time guest on the BP Podcast I have had quite a few people reach out to meet up, talk real estate, learn, share and help each other grow our businesses.

    This got me thinking, What better to do all this for the betterment of everyone than to bring all these driven experienced and new real estate investors all together so all of us can meet, share, learn and grow together.

    We have all been to the sales pitch heavy environments at the REIAs around. I am looking to build a quality alternative where no one is selling you anything. We would meet up exchange value, share stories and make friends all while holding each other accountable to our individual goals.

    I am happy to coordinate this entire meet up. I have already started to put together a large list of interested people to join the group as well as inherit two other previously operating RE Meetup groups so we should have a solid crowd even on the first event.

    Meet up will be held the last Tuesday of every month with the first one being January 31st

    The Location is TBD but we will be shooting for the northern edge of I-285 to allow the maximum number of people access to the meetup. We have some great options I just have to determine which will fit us best. 

    IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM AND SUBSCRIBE TO IT SO WE CAN LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE HAVE OUR VENUE SET IN STONE AND ANY OTHER UPDATES. 

    I look forward to meeting you all!

    Even if you have expressed interest prior please respond to this forum because this will be the official thread.  @Eli Rose  @Parker Stiles  @Bruce Coleman  @Julie Kern  @Matt Crisp  @Curt Smith @Kathryn Sukkestad @Margaret B @Richard Balsam @Shane Connor @Corey Owen @Damir Kamber @Jesse L.  @Anyone I forgot :)

    Keyword Alerts: Kennesaw, Marrietta, Smyrna, Atlanta, Northwest Atlanta, North Atlanta, ATL, Cobb county Georgia, Paulding County Georgia, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Cherokee County. Clayton County, Meet up, Networking, Mastermind, ITP, OTP, Buy and Hold, Flipping, Wholesale, Single family, Multifamily, apartments.

    I have been waiting for this here in the ATL!  We had this up in Michigan and was awesome! Jered PM me if your in need of space... I have a location that will be perfect on Ashford-Dunwoody or over off Barret parkway/ 575 area

  • Acworth, GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Great! Thanks for setting this up

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the invite.  I'm in.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Thanks for organizing! I'm in.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.