Brandon Foster
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
South Los Angeles BiggerPockets Meeting

Brandon Foster
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Sep 11 2017, 10:44

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Los Angeles BiggerPockets Members,

I hope you all are doing well. If you are an investor, flipper, home owner, house hacker, etc. or interested in doing any of the above in the South Los Angeles neighborhood, please join us! We are having our 2nd South Los Angeles (SoLA) BiggerPockets Meeting on 9/23/2017.

The meeting will be held right next to the Vermont Square Branch Library in South Los Angeles (under the big tree to the left of the Library) so please bring a beach towel or a lawn chair. We will also provide a few refreshments, feel free to bring your own refreshments as well and there is free parking available.

South Los Angeles Bigger Pockets Meeting
Place: Vermont Square Branch Library
Address: 1201 W 48th St. Los Angeles, CA 90037
Date: 9/23/2017
Time: 10 AM

We also have an email list for meeting updates; if you're interested in joining the email list please PM Kysha McNeal (me - I'm borrowing my bf's pro account ^_^) with your email address. We do not pitch or sell products but we do strongly encourage networking, questions, and open dialogue so everyone can grow and learn as much as possible. This is an open event so we welcome your questions/comments/suggestions!

Please let me know if there are any particular topics you'd like to discuss at the meeting and I will see you on the 23rd!

Kysha

Loading replies...