3rd Annual BiggerPockets and Denver BadAss Investors Gathering

66 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/21/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/Denver
  • All tickets must be purchased prior to event through link., 1812 35th St Denver, Colorado 80216
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :

Tickets paid for, flight booked, I can't wait to get hammered and annoy all of you

This thing is at a bar right?????

Brewery. 

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :

@Mindy Jensen. Whatevs. They got booze

Also, i talked 3 people into coming. They signed up and paid already. Whats my cut

How about a BP tshirt? Oh wait... 

I am already staying in Golden, Colorado so I might as well come and network with the other attendee's.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  I keep clicking links but no where do I get an option to purchase a ticket.  How do I make sure to get a ticket?

Originally posted by @Mike McKinzie :

I am already staying in Golden, Colorado so I might as well come and network with the other attendee's.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  I keep clicking links but no where do I get an option to purchase a ticket.  How do I make sure to get a ticket?

On the meetup event itself there is an explanation in the comments that describes how to get the ticket. Let me know if you still can't find it.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here