3rd Annual BiggerPockets and Denver BadAss Investors Gathering

66 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/21/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/Denver
  • All tickets must be purchased prior to event through link., 1812 35th St Denver, Colorado 80216
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

That time of year has come again for the annual BiggerPockets Meetup!

BiggerPockets has teamed up with the Denver BadAss Real Estate Investors to host the third annual meetup for real estate investors in the Denver area (and beyond!).

Come hang out at with us at Great Divide Brewing Company, have a beer, and network with 300+ fellow investing enthusiasts from all over the country. You'll even get to rub elbows with some of the biggest names from the BiggerPockets community including podcast hosts, podcast guests, authors and more.

This opportunity only comes along once a year so make yourself available and come out for a great night. Tickets are limited and can be purchased for $10 through the BadAss meetup group at the link below.

Grab your tickets and we'll see you on Thursday, February 21st at Great Divide. Cheers!

Tickets!

Note: This event WILL sell out. Buy your tickets early.

Update: This event is now SOLD OUT. 

@Dan Mackin   Awesome, I'm looking forward to this event!  Thanks for hosting such a wonderful meetup. 

NEVERMIND... it went through to a "pay now" link the 2nd time I clicked on the link in meetup!  All good. Dumb question... how do you buy tickets??  I am following the link but it goes to meetup and I don't see anywhere to actually buy the tickets

@Jeff White don't forget to buy tickets and bring me along too! I'd love to go! 

@John Dellinger At the Meetup, you inquired about a training. This may be of interest to you.

Any future plans for an all day event? 

Would welcome the opportunity to spend more time with attendees..

@John Dellinger This is the post I emailed you about. Finally learned how to tag you in the post. 😊

@Dan Mackin This would be my very first meet up attended! I am a newbie private RE investor in search of partners and new opportunities. Very enthused about networking to learn and work with like minded individuals in this community! Thank you!
Originally posted by @Alberto J. Gonzales :

@Dan Mackin does anyone know if there are any meeting here in south jersey?

We have a monthly meetup in South Jersey. @Justin Eaton is the one who generally organizes the events. Send him a message and ask to be added to the distribution email. The events also get posted in the Events section here on BP. Below is a link to our last event from this past week.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/652292-south-jersey-meet-up-10-foundation-title

@James Masotti ,

Listened to your podcast last night, good stuff, homerun, thanks for dropping those gold nuggets.

Originally posted by @Scott Garber :

@James Masotti,

Listened to your podcast last night, good stuff, homerun, thanks for dropping those gold nuggets.

Glad you enjoyed the episode. 

Just as a reminder to everyone. You must purchase tickets through the link provided in the first post. Once they are sold out that is it. We have limited space so if you RSVP on here that does not hold your spot.

@Dan Mackin I am fresh into the game of real estate, but have learned a lot through biggerpockets podcast and more. I would like to attend, what would be the timeframe?

Originally posted by @Zach Andis :

@Dan Mackin I am fresh into the game of real estate, but have learned a lot through biggerpockets podcast and more. I would like to attend, what would be the timeframe?

All details are in the link in the original post. Let me know if you have any confusion.

More than half the tickets are now gone. Get yours today!

Hi Dan,
How do I buy a ticket for my husband? I bought one for myself, however it's not letting me sign him up, does he have to have his own meetup profile? 

Originally posted by @Dan Mackin :
Thank you Dan!
Originally posted by @Dan Mackin :

@Tessa Malmgren yes, you'll have to create a profile for him.

Tickets paid for, flight booked, I can't wait to get hammered and annoy all of you

This thing is at a bar right?????

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here