• Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jul 9 2019, 21:33
This event is brought to you by:

7 Replies

• 07/19/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Angry Ale's Bar, 1518 Montford Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We're looking forward to starting the second monthly Charlotte area meetup for local investors! For those of you (such as myself) who travel or are unavailable during the week for the fantastic meetup that @Chris T. has put together, join us for some drinks and real estate talk at Angry Ale's on Friday evening!

There is not currently a reservation as I have no idea how many people will show up, but please RSVP and I'll hold some spots for us. Please RSVP so we get a feel for how many to expect!

What: friendly, informal meetup to network with fellow investors, share your experiences, and have a few drinks

Where: Angry Ale's bar in Montford (near the Park Road Shopping Center)

When: the third Friday of every month (June 19 for the first)

Please pass the word to any friends or family who may be interested, and I look forward to seeing you there!!

Loading replies...