• Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Sep 27 2019, 13:19
This event is brought to you by:

62 Replies

• 02/20/20 12:00PM - 11:00PM America/New_York
  • Keystone Resort, 100 Dercum Square Keystone, Colorado 80435
  • $949

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

I can't thank you all enough for the support you've shown my team and I throughout the past 5+ years. That is the largest reason we work so hard to bring you as much value possible at every turn. With that being said, our fourth Best Ever Conference will be no different.

We're bringing the best speakers (chosen by previous attendees and other Best Ever followers) together to cover the topics YOU want to hear. Every year we put a lot of emphasis on networking, as we all know this is a relationship business first and foremost. This year, we'll have the same breakout sessions that everyone has left glowing reviews of, and on top of that, we'll be in a ski resort this year! What better way to get to know some real estate moguls, than over some snow moguls?

That's right, we have changed venues and will no longer be at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. While that has been a tremendous venue for us, we would like to bring you all something a little different this year. 

The new venue is Keystone Resort in Keystone, CO. We're excited to make this announcement, and we know you will love the change of scenery!

Tickets are on sale now at https://www.bec20.com/. Prices go up every week until the conference starts. We do have a 5% code you can use (5DEAL) to save some money (maybe for a ski pass?).

Thank you all again and I can't wait to connect with you in February. My team will be fielding questions in the comments, anything you're curious about, ask away!

Loading replies...