• Montgomery, AL
Votes |
Calling all Branson Investors

John McGonigal
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Montgomery, AL
Posted Aug 15 2019, 10:08

My wife and I have decided to OOS invest in a STR/Vacation property in Branson. However, the vast number of STR options are a bit overwhelming. In an effort to narrow down our search for our realtor, We're trying to sort through pro and cons of different condo communities a have learned this is a pretty daunting task, especially for an OOS investor.

So I thought rather than reinventing the wheel, perhaps another savvy investor or professional has already created a “Branson Smart Sheet” product that helps compare and contrast different condo communities.

Here’s some of what we’d find helpful:

1. COA/HOA rates/restrictions (along with what's included). Zillow is hit or miss in this area.

2. PM options. Some are on-site managed, some have no limitations, and others require a specific PM vendors.

3. Accurate list of amenities provided

4. Desirability of location for STR . Performance data would be helpful for like units in community (# days per year occupied, rates received, etc)

5. Intangibles like parking or traffic problems, or condos that are poorly managed, etc.

Does something like this already exist? If not, I’ll try to put something together.

Loading replies...