>>>> PROFILE PICS PLEASE! <<<<

268 Replies

I'd love to connect at BP

We're just now moving back to the USA (me, my wife & kids) - back to the Conway NH area.

We've 4 properties in the Conway NH area - and am trying to buy another house here now. Additionally we have properties in China and in Thailand.

Also, here in Conway NH / Fryeburg ME we are building a property management company ... and a "green" focused construction company; yes I've run a construction company focusing on roofing (residential and commercial - and focused on reducing energy costs via roofing)

Finally - I'm trying to decide if I should buy the BP membership

Did you?

Here's a question about it - trying to get people to leave their thoughts. It'd be great if you left thoughts there - i'm trying to get more replies - so that more people leave their replies too.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/67...

From L to R - My wife, Judy, Parker Jr (PJ), myself, and Kyle - in Horseshoe Slot Canyon, AZ, in July 2018

Agreed, Having a profile photo at the very least lets the community know that you are putting some effort into your web presence. Eventually i'll have to get a professional head shot, but for now, anything that speaks to your personality is better than nothing. Have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone!

I'm new on the site + can't wait to meet everyone in my area as well as connect with all of you through this site.

I love to meet new individuals and talk real estate. I'm open to learning new things everyday. I currently own a 2 family in the New Bedford, MA for the lat 5 years and I'm finally ready to gain more properties.

Looking forward to new connections!

Hello everyone! New to the community but very excited to be in a space of goal oriented people working toward financial freedom. I am currently in Shreveport, LA and am looking to start my real estate journey. Ideally would like to buy and hold single family and duplex properties.

Hello, I'm new to the community and have attempted to upload my profile picture from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. Each time its contact loading but gets no where. Not sure if this is the correct place but any suggestions? Looking forward to creating an introduction once I get my picture! 

Hello to all! New to the community and looking forward to learning best practices, efficient processes and adding value where I can. I'm interested in rentals and/or flips in the state of SC. I live in Lexington, SC but spent the majority of my life in the low country in a small town near Moncks Corner, SC. Interested in chatting with members who are serious and willing to meet and greet. Thanks! 

I went and had my photo taken professionally last week but I'm still waiting to receive said photos. Until then I've decided to go with this little Irishman. I should have my own picture up by Wednesday of next week.

Updated about 1 month ago

Update: I have finally received my photos and have updated my profile to reflect this.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here