New Dallas Real Estate Investor

New Dallas Real Estate Investor

Real Estate Agent and Investor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets!!!

My name is Jason Hastings. I've been a wall flower on the site for a little while, reading blogs, forums, listening to the podcasts. Now I have my ducks in order and ready to play in the real estate world. I recently started "aJovo llc" means "The Future" in Hungarian, my significant other/business partner is Hungarian, how we came up with the name. We are new to real estate investing, but I have lived in the Dallas area for a good chunk of my life. Most recently in the Flower Mound area, which is where I'd like to get started.

My strategy is to start off rehabbing homes and then eventually work my way to multi family rentals. I plan to buy my first rehab project within the next month or two, as long as my homework shows it's a worthy investment that will put money in the bank! 

I am looking to connect with other real estate investors in the suburbs of Dallas or investors/agents/wholesalers who have knowledge or info to help grow my business and hopefully I can return the favor and grow yours as well. 

Thanks

Jason

1Reply
20 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Jason Hastings

     Hi and welcome to BiggerPockets! It’s a great place to learn more about investing and meet the people you want to meet. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

  • Specialist · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 528 posts · 226 votes
    11y

    @Jason Hastings

    Welcome to BP Jason. I'm in HEB and joined back in Feburary. I think we may have similar strategies as I to have started with the creation my company Sage Equities LLC. I intentend to go straight into Multifamily properties. PM me so we can chat.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Jason Hastings

    welcome to the site. Good luck on filling up that bank account.

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Jason Hastings! I joined not too long ago myself and am currently in the process of rehabbing my first flip. Keep us posted if you find your first project! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Rockwall, TX · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello Dallas area investors!  I am new the site, and hoping to continue to learn some things along my journey.  Experienced on the rental side, and not too interested in going that route right now, but rather would like to find a team on the flipping side of things.  I am Agent, so could contribute in that regard with finding and listing homes, but want to tag along in the details of the process for the learning experience leading toward my own flip one day! 

  • Andy WebbPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carrollton, TX · Member since 2013 · 750 posts · 538 votes
    10y

    @Jason Hastings welcome to BP and REI!

    Be sure to check out this podcast if you haven't - Linda is a neighbor of yours in Flower Mound:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2015/12/1...

    Cheers,

    Andy

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Jason Hastings

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.