New from Iowa. Heard about Bigger Pickets from podcasts

15 Replies

listening to podcasts and Bigger Pockets mentioned a lot.  I have known real estate investing happens. Now I see IT.  Now so hungry to be part of it. Time to start "working smarter than harder!"

Originally posted by @Jason Lint :

Hello @Patrick Allen

I live in the Ankeny area and own some single family rentals, let me know if I can help you in any way.

Good morning Jason. Thank you for reaching out to me. I was hoping to connect with someone in the central Iowa area. I live in Des Moines right next to Easter Lake.  We should chat or meet. Would like to start wholesaling, then single family rentals. Even considering turn key properties in other markets. Just my game plan.

Great to see other Iowans on here!

I just joined last week after listening to the first 35 podcasts. Lots of great information and I can't wait to do some networking.

Let me know if you ever set your sites on the Iowa City area.

Originally posted by @Elliot Kelley :

Great to see other Iowans on here!

I just joined last week after listening to the first 35 podcasts. Lots of great information and I can't wait to do some networking.

Let me know if you ever set your sites on the Iowa City area.

Great to hear from you Elliot. I would think Iowa City area would be fantastic for investing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you