San Antonio & Austin Real Estate Investor/Mentor

12 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets

My name is Nathan Cron and I'm a real estate investor and mentor in Central Texas(Austin & San Antonio).  I am a broker for New Western Acquisitions with 10+ years of investing experience.  I would like BP to help me become a more creative, well rounded investor.  I have several other peers that rely on BP for their investing needs and have convinced me to start utilizing the network better.

I started my investing journey in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2004 and then proceeded to move to several different locations within Texas including Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.  My goal is to build an investment rental portfolio that will set me financially free.  I currently own 7 units and have done multiple flips.

I'd like to encourage other BP users to connect with me and start enhancing my network and knowledge.  The best investment you can make, is in yourself.

Welcome Nathan.  I'm focused on the Austin and San Antonio markets for Buy n Holds, Multi-family and fix n flips.  I think we share some common interests there as well as geographic coincidences.  I spent my elementary years in Cincinnati and have family still there.  I got to TX as fast as I could and Austin specifically since 1997.  Like to meet you at some point for a coffee chat and share experiences.  Thanks for reaching out.  I upped my commitment to BP a few weeks back going Pro and it seems to compel me (alerts help) to stay more active, learn and share.  I'll reach out soon.

David

Welcome Nathan.  I work in Austin also and have been looking to start networking with other investors in Austin.  I am new to real estate investing looking to purchase my first property soon.

Do you (or anyone else from the Austin area) go to any of the real estate investing clubs in town?  I have been once but looking to join one but not sure which one.  

Yes Travis.  Theres a few really valuable ones around town.  You may want to go to Meetup.com to scout them out.  Some of my favorite are Dealblender, Big Daddy's meetup and ARENC.  Hope to see you at one of them.

Originally posted by @Nathan Cron :

Hello BiggerPockets

My name is Nathan Cron and I'm a real estate investor and mentor in Central Texas(Austin & San Antonio).  I am a broker for New Western Acquisitions with 10+ years of investing experience.  I would like BP to help me become a more creative, well rounded investor.  I have several other peers that rely on BP for their investing needs and have convinced me to start utilizing the network better.

I started my investing journey in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2004 and then proceeded to move to several different locations within Texas including Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.  My goal is to build an investment rental portfolio that will set me financially free.  I currently own 7 units and have done multiple flips.

I'd like to encourage other BP users to connect with me and start enhancing my network and knowledge.  The best investment you can make, is in yourself.

Hello and welcome!  I like Austin and San Antonio and have been to both many times.  I am 59 years old and l live in Dallas County.  I found BP about 3 months ago and I am still learning. I graduated from college and I got my broker license in 1980.  In spite of getting a degree in business I got back in the construction business.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you need any of my experience please contact me at any time.  Good luck to you!

Welcome Nathan,

I am sure from the response you can see this is an active community!  

I am a loan officer and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. We are both a mortgage lender/broker with a robust set of lenders, so I am sure we can meet your needs.  If needed, we also have the bandwidth for hard money loans.

All the best,

Steven

Hi Nathan, and welcome. BP is a fantastic site, it has enabled me to quit my job working for a home builder and start my own investment company. In the 2 months that I've been full time I have been able to aquire 1.4 million in properties  to flip. Thank you BP!

Hey there Nathan!  I've discovered BP also to improve my knowledge base to better assist my investors.  Hopefully we can do some deals together!  Happy hunting.

Welcome, I am a new investor looking to make my first move and have been looking on here for advice and meeting people that we can help each other.

Feel free to contact me if ya wish, as I am in Austin also.

Hey, Guys!

Looking to network with people around Austin, TX & surrounding areas. Currently focus on wholesale deals single and multi family homes. Please let me know if anyone would be willing to network. Thanks!

Best Regards, 

Fernando M

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you