Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Wholesaler & RE Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 34 votes

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

2Reply
76 views

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Min Qiu Cool (and thanks)!  I look forward to seeing you guys soon.  Feel free to call me anytime if I can help you with anything.  

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Alex Chin  I REALLY appreciate the referrals and will make those connections for sure, thank you!.  I know Brian Fouts really well, he's one of my peeps!  Actually Brian just presented the topic at the Nov Seattle Investors Club meeting and crushed it on Seller Financing & Lease Options.  I also listed his last flip for him and he crushed it there too.

    I look forward to meeting you in person at the next BP meet up and will get your buying criteria to see if I can find a sweet rental deal for you.  Happy Post Turkey Day!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 786 posts · 717 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Julie Clark:

    Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

    My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

    I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

     Welcome to BP. Wow, co-founding SIC is a nice accomplishment.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Julie Clark

    It's great to have you onboard. I've heard great things about the Seattle Investors club and I need to get to one of your meetings. If you are interested, I cohost a local meetup of BP members and we would love to have you at one of our Meetups . We are having the last one on Dec 11th. Here is a link for more info.Pacific NW Real Estate

    Hope to see you around the Sound,

    Kevin 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members for specific guidance.

  • Investor · Fall City, WA · Member since 2013 · 200 posts · 63 votes
    10y

    Nice to see you on here @Julie Clark!  Thanks for the props as well!

    All, Julie is the real deal, very accomplished investor and agent and is very established.  Doing a great job educating other investors and setting them up for success!

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Brian Fouts  Thanks Brian!  Where should I send your check...?  Haaa! Seriously, thanks for the nice comment.  Back at ya!  

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark, Hello Julie! My name is Joy. I just joined BP two days ago. I was searching for Seattle RE investors and your name popped up. I am trying to find my first primary residence in Seattle. If you have any opportunities (wholesale or filpping) in Queen Anne, please let me know. 

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed  Welcome to BP and thanks for reaching out to me!  I will certainly let you know if I or anyone else I know have any QA properties.  You can also share with me a bit more details on what you are looking for by going to SeattleInvestorsClub.com and filling out the short form on the Join Buyers List page.  

    I hope to see you at a BP meet up soon or feel free to call me any time with questions.  I am here to help in any way you need it.  Seattle Investors Club also meets once per month in Renton on the 2nd Saturday of each month.  Have a great day!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.