Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

2Reply
78 views

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support 路 Manila, Philippines 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 148 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!
    Glad to have you with us.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    BiggerPockets
  • Maya S.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Bainbridge Island, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 38 posts 路 3 votes
    10y

    Hi Julie Clark, 

    Welcome to BP! This is an awesome platform. I am just in my first few steps of RE investing business. I would love to connect with you to further my investment portfolio. 

    You can email me.

    Happy Thanksgiving 

    Maya S

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the "hello" Maya!  I look forward to meeting another local investor and I'd be happy to help you any way I can.  I am looking across the water at Bainbridge Island right now.  A gorgeous day!

  • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent 路 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 757 votes
    10y

    Welcome Julie,

    BP is pretty awesome and I'm sure you'll meet a lot great connections on here.

    Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful day.

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the welcome Shaun!

  • Kent, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 10 posts 路 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Julie, 

    Welcome! I'm new to the BP as well, and it's always good to meet another investor in the Seattle area! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Awesome -thanks Michael!  Hopefully we can connect in person sometime soon as well. Reach out to me any time.  

  • Maya S.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Bainbridge Island, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 38 posts 路 3 votes
    10y

    Indeed a gorgeous day. But we have lost power for almost 18 hours now and getting colder!!!! BRRRRRRR literally. No wonder I am interested in it! 馃榿 ( hope have used the correct one)

  • Billy Au-YeungPro Member
    Lender, RE Broker 路 Renton, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 100 posts 路 22 votes
    10y

    HI Welcome to BP.  I am interested to connect with you too.

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Hi Billy and thanks for the welcome!  I'd love to connect with you too.  Are you around the Renton area most days?  I will be in Renton one day next week and maybe we can grab a coffee or something?  

  • Investor 路 Bellevue, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 12 posts 路 1 vote
    10y

    Welcome to BP, @Julie Clark! I'm a relatively new RE investor, and new to the BP community as well. It's great to see more Wholesalers here, and coincidentally that's exactly what I'm looking for. Would love to connect!

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Hi Rick!  Happy Thanksgiving!

    I would love to connect.  I see that you are from Bellevue.  It's a hot market over there! We just sold a killer wholesale deal in Bellevue and have another in escrow closing early December.  I'd love to connect and grab a coffee sometime too.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 427 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Investor / Lender 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 730 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, Julie!

    (finally)

    ;-)

  • Management Analyst / Urban Planner 路 Lutz, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 58 posts 路 10 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark my friend and are I setting up a wholesaling operation in the Seattle area. perhaps you could connect with him. Let me know.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2014 路 3k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    10y

    Sounds like you've got a great thing going. I've got family up that way. Keep up the goodwork! 

  • Investor 路 Renton, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 68 posts 路 25 votes
    10y

    Hi @Julie Clark, Welcome to awesome BP!

    Pls add me to your wholesale buyer's list, if you don't mind. See you around.

    --rey

  • Engineering Consultant, Investor 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2013 路 213 posts 路 61 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark, welcome to BP! 

    Which areas do you focus on? I am looking for flips, buy and holds in north King and south Snohomish. 

  • Investor 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 109 posts 路 19 votes
    10y

    hey Julie welcome to the forums. I am looking for flipping opportunities anything south of seattle. Keep me in mind. 

    Thanks :)

  • Las Vegas, NV 路 Member since 2014 路 732 posts 路 137 votes
    10y

    great to meet you here my partner lives in the Seattle area as well you dabled in land always looking for a good land project to market.

  • Business Executive, Investor 路 Bellevue, WA 路 Member since 2013 路 54 posts 路 18 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets Julie!  It is a great place to meet fellow investors.  I am an investor wholesaler in multifamily and apartments. I live in North Creek and my office is in Bellevue.  We should meet for coffee sometime I would like to learn more about what you're doing. Also you should check out the Pacific NW Real Estate Investors meet ups; they are a great place to meet fellow BP members in person. 

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Richard

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the welcome everyone and I look forward to connecting with each of you more in-depth both online & offline. My team picks up wholesale deals in both King (including Eastside & South King) and Snohomish County and we recently started marketing in Pierce County as well. If you requested to be added to our buyers list, it has been done and THANK YOU! I am also happy to help anyone analyze any deal opportunity they get (residential or commercial) if you need a second pair of eyes to crunch the numbers or validate another wholesaler's numbers before you buy (super important if you are new to REI !). If anyone needs help comping properties in WA just give me a shout and I am happy to have a look and share my opinion. If you are a new wholesaler and need help getting your deal sold, I've got buyers for you! Thanks to the BP universe - awesome!

  • Wholesaler & RE Broker 路 Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 34 votes
    10y

    @Austin Davis I am happy to connect with you and your partner and talk shop about wholesaling.  Just shoot me an email or give me a call (can be short notice) when you guys are available.  

  • Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 500 posts 路 243 votes
    10y

    @Julie Clark - You might want to connect with @Brian Fouts, @Tarl Yarber, and @Ryland Taniguchi. All are active investors with a strong history of flips and ability to close in cash in less than 20 days. I know Brian and Tarl are always hunting for deals, believe both mentioned something about having more cash than deals at the moment, while Ryland is looking to expand his flipping business to 100+ in the next year, so he's definitely in the hunt for all the projects he can get his hands on. As far as I know, all three have experience in everything from a mop-and-paint to new construction.

    If you're looking for data support in Snohomish County, I know @Doug N. has been doing a fair bit of work with analytics, might be something you'd want to look in to.

    As for me, I'm just a small time buy-hold rentals guy, but maybe we'll have a reason to talk business after I wrap up my current purchase, or just shoot the breeze at the next BP meet-up.

    Cheers, and welcome to the community!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Bothell, WA 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 12 votes
    10y

    Hi @Julie Clark, welcome to BP.  My wife and I just jointed SIC a couple months back.  We only been to one meeting so far but I've been watching some of the videos and using the Facebook page.  Looking forward to being more involved down the road and hopefully work with you on some deals down the road!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.