New member from Queens, NY!

New member from Queens, NY!

Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 39 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Timothy Casallas and I'm from Queens, NY. I'm very new to real estate with 0 investment properties as of right now but it is quickly becoming a passion/obsession for me. I currently am active duty in the Marine Corps and am moving to New River, N.C. from Fort Walton Beach, Florida shortly. This hasn't stopped me from doing everything I can do try and educate myself whether it be podcasts, webinars, books, the forums etc. I love searching for deals and using the analysis calculators to see if they make sense.

I am currently focused on Buy and Hold Rental properties as my niche with Flipping as a close second. I'd love to talk to people in the areas that I am looking for properties as so I can learn more from the people with more experience. Those areas are:

-NY (close to NYC), Northern NJ area

-Okaloosa County, Florida

-Jacksonville, North Carolina (preferably near Camp Lejeune)

Thanks for having me as a part of the BiggerPockets community and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

1Reply
20 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.