Votes
Charlie Greenwood
  • Ogden, UT
Votes |
New Investor from Utah

Charlie Greenwood
  • Ogden, UT
Posted May 10 2016, 07:50

Hello BP! I am not new to this site but this is my first post. I'm a rookie investor from the Ogden, UT area. I'm starting my real estate investing career now and am committed to seeing my goals through. I've been a long time listener of the BP podcast and information seeker in the forums. I've read numerous real estate and self-improvement books to get me motivated and provide valuable education. That education won't do me any good until I start! My profession is as an "analyst" and I'm breaking free of the "analysis paralysis" that can hold so many back from their financial future, including myself. My goal is to purchase at least 3 buy and hold deals by the end of this year and build up to at least 30 SFH over the next few years.

I'm hoping to make connections on this site. It's a great tool for networking with like-minded investors and Real Estate professionals. I'm looking for SFH buy and hold deals in various markets such as Ogden, UT (Weber, Davis, and northern counties), Kansas City, MO, Indianapolis, IN, and others. My goal is to make connections through BP, visit these markets to seek out neighborhoods of interest, lender options, RE agents, property management, contractors, project managers, inspectors, and others. I'd also like to connect with other investors to share experiences, tips, referrals, and progress (failures are learning experiences too)! I'm hoping this can be a mutually beneficial relationship!

To our success!!!

Loading replies...