• Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Real Estate Investor from New York

Marlon Perez
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Posted Jun 5 2016, 13:50

My name is Marlon; I am an Accounting (with over 10 years of Financial and Managerial experience) currently living in Brooklyn, NY. My plans are to invest in multifamily property in the Buffalo NY area within the next couple of months.

Over the past couple of months, I’ve been doing tons of self education through BP podcasts, Internet articles and suggested books given by seasoned investors. As attractive as this industry may appear, I want to educate myself as much possible before making committed investments.

My general plans are to purchase property and have a management company take care of the typical day to day issues that may arise. I know it’s easier said than done, so I do expect to emotionally and physically be involved as I aim to be successful. As a “land lord” I hold the ultimate moral responsibility of providing a quality living environment and I plan to do just that.

I hope to give as much I take out of this community as grow though hands on experience. Thanks you in advance for any advice, I look forward to following to eventually lead.

Marlon

Loading replies...