Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
Hi everyone,
I'm happy to be here. I am a first-time investor and am trying to decide if I should purchase in a single family rental, go for a small multi family or have a small bit of equity in an apartment deal under Realty Mogul. Any suggestions as to the best way to get started? Thanks!
Welcome to Bigger Pockets and Welcome to Atlanta Real Estate!
I a newer person to realEstate but been going through bigger Pockets for about a year. About to close on my first multifamily soon. If your looking to talk to someone who was recently in your footsteps in your area in here to help! Just let me know.!
All the resources mentioned above are awesome. To answer your question it requires you asking yourself more questions what are your short and long term goals, real estate experience, education, etc? If you don't have any experience I would start by getting educated and researching different areas once you find one you like start there and continue growing from there.
I started investing in 2010 with wholesaling and flipping. Recently my fiancee and I have acquired a couple apartment communities in FL. We still do the flipping but our goals are completely different than 6 years ago. Keep learning and take action things will become clearer. Good luck!