• Real Estate Investor
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
Real Estate Investor from Katy, Texas

Ricardo Rosales
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Katy, TX
Posted Jul 28 2016, 20:42

Hi Everyone, I am very exited to be part of this great community, my name is Ricardo Rosales and I currently live in Katy, Texas. I started investing in real estate during the 2007-2008 downturn and have completed many different projects (Over 40), from buy and hold, to rehab, flip and sell, wholesale and now getting into new construction. I am looking forward to learn from not just the website but from most of the members that have great experiences to share. I am an active listener of the BiggerPockets Podcast and have used lots of advice from the presenters and the guest to grow our business.

Prior to Real Estate I served 4 years in the US NAVY and then worked all over the world in the Oil and Gas business for 12 years, since the downturn of the oilfield last year I have decided to make real estate my full time career and in less than a year have acquired and rehabbed many different properties (around 15) and are in the process of building some new houses.

I am looking forward to get to know many of you and build long lasting relationships around the country.

Loading replies...