New member introduction. In Athens GA.

New member introduction. In Athens GA.

Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes

Hello to all I have been lurking on bigger pockets for about 5 months, but never thought I should post cause I am relatively new and don't have much to offer. As a wise man once said: "it's better to be thought of as a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

However I just listened to episode #222 with @Jay Hinrichs who by the way blew my mind with the timber business story. I am currently sitting on 10 acres and about to find someone to sell it to. 

But I digress, Joshua Dorking and Brandon Turner were suggested to introduce our selves and start net working. 

So here I am my name is George Kasaev and I am a fix and flipper with an interest in BRRRR. Hello to all.

4Reply
195 views

Most Popular Reply

Dacula, GA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
9y

Welcome George, 

I am also in Athens I am in the middle of my first BRRRR project myself.

Do you know of any active REIA groups around. I found one, but it seems to be dead



Joel

See this reply in the discussion

162 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Austin Young welcome back to Athens. Glad you said hi. Let me know if you have any questions. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev sorry man! I didn't realize I already had commented on your post before, my apologies.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Matt Motil oh no worries man. Very happy to be welcomed! 

  • Saint Charles, MO · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Georgui Kasaev!

    Glad you made your introduction! Its always great to jump in and get started. How have things been since the original post on this thread?

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Justin Dossey Hello, and thank. Things have been going very well. The market in Athens Ga is very hot and we are learning with every property we look at. We are staying disciplined and sticking to our formulas, which can be very frustrating at times. However, we believe in discipline above all and I am glad we are acting on our beliefs.  

    I checked out your site, it seems to me you offer an incredible service. I have come in contact with a few different CRMs but have not heard of one that actually takes the calls as well. Do you also handle the lead list generation or that is something left to the investor? 

  • Saint Charles, MO · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev

    We can help with lead generation absolutely. Overall our main objective is to be the best live answering service out there for real estate investors! We couldn't find a service that specifies in REI so we made one ourselves! A company goal is to consistently add value. So all of our members enjoy perks of Skip tracing and data provision and our cost as well.

    I would love to answer any questions you may have about our service and how we may benefit you. Let me know what other questions you have!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Justin Dossey That is really cool. In the near future, we will need a service just like yours. I'll make sure and reach out to you once that happens. 

  • Saint Charles, MO · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev Sounds good to me! Thanks again!

  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2011 · 306 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    @Austin Young and @Georgui Kasaev - Athens REIA Networking meeting for Free tomorrow evening! Come on out! Logan's Roadhouse. Networking starts at 5:30 pm

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome aboard Georgui and best of luck!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Brad E. @Joel Snipes @Michael Blank @Account Closed Is today 11/07/17 in Logans Roadhouse at 5:30 pm. Hope to see you all there.

  • Watkinsville, GA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks for letting us know. I won't be able to make it- voting this evening. I hope you all enjoy!

  • Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev - I'll be there!

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Sorry I couldn't make this one! Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for keeping me in the loop Georgui Kasaev
  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Awe man. I'll have to catch the next one I guess. Is there an email list for that?

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Syrios Thank you so much for the warm welcome. By the way, it says you are a Moderator. I'm not sure if you are the proper channel but ill ask anyway. I do a lot of videography with emphasis on telling brands story and I would love to help out biggerpockets in any way possible, so if that something that they might need I'd be happy to help. 

  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2015 · 205 posts · 66 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev you too bud!  I'll post up in that thread soon!

    Also, I'm up for meeting with the group on a Thursday soon....

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Georgui Kasaev:

    @Andrew Syrios Thank you so much for the warm welcome. By the way, it says you are a Moderator. I'm not sure if you are the proper channel but ill ask anyway. I do a lot of videography with emphasis on telling brands story and I would love to help out biggerpockets in any way possible, so if that something that they might need I'd be happy to help. 

     Hey Georgui, you would need to talk to someone who worked at BiggerPockets. Probably message Mindy Jensen and she can at least point you to who you would need to talk to.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Andrew Syrios.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Brad E.@Joel Snipes@Michael Blank@Tiffany Wohlander@Scott Hull@Scott Smith@Sterling Cox@Alexander Smith@Luke Bauer@Jonathan Malnati@Frank Husted@Josh Oden What time Thursday works best for everyone? Last time people seem to want to get together around 6:30 pm 

  • Rental Property Investor · monroe, GA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    How's it going guys, I am very interested in meeting up as well. I live out in monroe but work in athens. Let me know I would like to meet up and network with you guys as well.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Koob Moua Welcome! I am going to go ahead and say we have a meeting this 11/30/17 It the last Thursday of this month.  At ALLGOOD Lounge 256 E Clayton St, Athens, GA 30601 at 6:30 PM. I will be upstairs, just ask the bartender for George and he will be able to point me out.  Hope to see everyone there. @Brad E. @Joel Snipes @Michael Blank @Account Closed

  • Rental Property Investor · monroe, GA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev thanks for responding definitely see you guys there! 

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Georgui and good luck investing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.