Greenville NC meet up!

Greenville NC meet up!

Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Jalon and I am fairly new to real estate investing. I have been reading and doing research for the past couple months and I feel that real estate is a great opportunity to build wealth for myself and my future family. I live in the Greenville, North Carolina area and would like to surround myself with like minded people who are also focused on being successful in real estate. So if you're in the Greenville area and would like to meet up please let me know!

Thank you

2Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
8y

Hi y'all. Welcome Jalon. REI is AWESOME. I'm doing wholesaling but I started last year in May. Working my way up. Anyhow. In the entrepreneurial mindset there is a Greenville Real Estate Investors group you can find them on Facebook. They will be meeting soon. Also everyone is welcome to meet up at my "open house" for my 12 property wholesale deal on March 10th from 12-3p :)

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hey all, I thought I'd reach out here before going to the main forums, I'm looking for recommendations for a lender. I saw @Matt King mention Coastal Federal Credit Union and @Sebastian Kressley using First Bank in Washington. Is there anyone else that yall have used in the past that are familiar with investors?

    I've got a house I'm guessing would appraise at around 130k that I paid cash for, so I'm looking to refinance out of that, and use the capitol for other investments. Also, my primary residence has probably got another 30k in equity since I purchased it last year ( brand new bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, appliances, backyard, etc, etc), so possibly refinancing that as well.

    Do yall have anyone that comes to mind? Any help is appreciated and I'm hoping we can get another meet up scheduled sooner than later.

  • Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey! Does anybody know attorneys in the Goldsboro NC area that are familar with assignment contracts for wholesalers?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    I do.  Shoot me a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.