Greenville NC meet up!

Greenville NC meet up!

Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Jalon and I am fairly new to real estate investing. I have been reading and doing research for the past couple months and I feel that real estate is a great opportunity to build wealth for myself and my future family. I live in the Greenville, North Carolina area and would like to surround myself with like minded people who are also focused on being successful in real estate. So if you're in the Greenville area and would like to meet up please let me know!

Thank you

2Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
8y

Hi y'all. Welcome Jalon. REI is AWESOME. I'm doing wholesaling but I started last year in May. Working my way up. Anyhow. In the entrepreneurial mindset there is a Greenville Real Estate Investors group you can find them on Facebook. They will be meeting soon. Also everyone is welcome to meet up at my "open house" for my 12 property wholesale deal on March 10th from 12-3p :)

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to the community Jalon. You can find nearby meetups and REI events here https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings

    BiggerPockets
  • Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Jalon,  I myself and a newbie so to speak. From just down the road in New Bern. I'm originally from Greenville and the Pitt county area. Welcome to the world of Real Estate investing. I am looking at investing in that area. Good luck with your search and I completely agree that Real Estate investing is a vehicle that can change yours and your family's financial future. If you ever want to chat reach out. Feel free to connect with me if you would like. And Know this... you are not alone :-)

    William

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @Jalon Hogan, welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    Hey Jalon,

    I'd love to meet up with you sometime to discuss REI in Greenville, NC area. Let's set something up.

  • Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    William Mills Brian Corbett Hey how’s it going guys! I apologize for the late response but, I am interested in meeting sometime to discuss REI in Greenville. I think it would be a great opportunity to meet like minded people. Let’s set it up!
  • Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hey Jalon,

    Things are good here and hope you are.  Would definitely be open to having lunch one Saturday to chat and brainstorm. If you are interested let me know. I will be glad to take the trip over to Greenville. If Brian is interested in going as well that would be great :-)  

    William

  • Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
    8y

    @Jalon Hogan welcome and congratulations on reaching out. I travel the east coast these days, between NY, Greenville and FL and the only place where I haven’t met like-minds yet is Greenville, though @Brian Corbett and I have communicated. I’d like to meet up also, if I’m in town then. March 17 can work for me if Saturday is good. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    I would love to meet with you as well @Nancy.  Unfortunately, that weekend doesn’t work for me as I will be out of town.  What other dates work?  

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Jalon Hogan! I'm also in Greenville and would be interested in a meetup if everyone was getting together.

  • Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey Everyone!

    This is where I’ll be tonight http://healthandhappinessfoundation.com/baby-steps-to-success-using-the-compound-effect/ hoping to meet a few people.

    @Nancy Bachety The 17th of March works for me and, I am also open to changing the date so that @Brian Corbett can also attend. I don’t really know of a good place that we can go but, I am open for suggestion!

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    8y

    Hey guys! I'm totally in for a Greenville meet up in mid March.  I'm from the RDU area but have been looking in the Greenville area to invest.  Have a few units under contract so hoping those go through.  Would love to meet more contacts in the Greenville area as I will likely be hiring a local property manager, and would love to know some other agents, investors, contractors etc for referral purposes! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone! I am a recent graduate from ECU working here in Greenville, NC. Within the next month I will be offering on my first duplex with plans to house hack for at least a year and a half. Was just listening to the BP podcast and was wondering if there were Greenville/Eastern North Carolina meet ups. Would love to meet all of you!

    Thanks,

    Sebastian 

  • Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hi y'all. Welcome Jalon. REI is AWESOME. I'm doing wholesaling but I started last year in May. Working my way up. Anyhow. In the entrepreneurial mindset there is a Greenville Real Estate Investors group you can find them on Facebook. They will be meeting soon. Also everyone is welcome to meet up at my "open house" for my 12 property wholesale deal on March 10th from 12-3p :)

  • Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
    8y

    How does Sat March 31 sound Or Fri April 7?

  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 59 votes
    8y
    Ah man I hate that I’ll have to miss this! I do all my investing in Greenville(closing on 2 more at the end of the month) but I’m glad to see everyone starting to realize the value in the Greenville market. Brian Corbett do you still have my number? If so I’d love to hear how the first meet-up goes.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    @Rob Jones, I do still have your number.  I’ll update you about the meeting.  I will put together a meeting date, time, and place for that March 31st date and send everyone a invite.  If possible, would each of you PM me your email address and phone numbers so I can put something together?

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    8y

    @Brian Corbett If you are scheduling a get-together in Greenville, please count me in! 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    @Adam Schneider, I will certainly keep you in the loop.  I think @Sebastian Kressley just sent me his info.  

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Brian Corbett @Sebastian Kressley @Rob Jones @Jalon Hogan @Kyle D. and everyone else involved in Greenville!

    Hey I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been all over the Greenville area for the past few months and think there is some real potential there. Property is still really cheap, compared to other metro areas in NC, and rents are on the rise. I'm working on some multifamily projects in that area and absolutely be available for a meet-up in the area. Please keep me in mind! And if anyone needs anything I'm always happy to help or answer questions.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    Hey @Matt King,

    I will be coordinating a meet up for March 31st.  Send me your contact details and I will be sure to include you. 

  • Wholesaler · Concord NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    It’s really exciting seeing my post get so much attention! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone on March 31st and learning from your experiences. Thank you @Brian Corbett for setting up the meet up.

  • Cary, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Unfortunately March 31st probably won't work for me, but I'd love to join the next one!

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    8y

    @Brian Corbett What time are you thinking on the 31st?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    8y

    I was thinking maybe a 10-12 or 12-2pm situation.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. Big news, just had my offer accepted on my duplex here in Greenville! That being said does anyone have contacts for a home inspector and a closing attorney? Thank you so much!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.