New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Chris Pierog
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Montesano, WA
Votes |
Chris Wood - Hello, I'm a busy guy with big dreams.

Chris Pierog
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Montesano, WA
Posted Mar 30 2018, 12:09

Hello, I'm a busy guy with big dreams.

I am working about 40-50 hours a week at a Law Firm as a medical record technician/office tech/file clerk/anything else they need!

I also am working towards my bachelors degree in Gaming and Software development. (Yes, I love creating games and computers.)

Right now, I am currently working with a few people on opening a restaurant in my home town, own a rental (that is paying itself off where I will eventually build my house), and researching every day to find a good deal on a next project.

My goal is to find a duplex, triplex, or even apartment complex (Yes that is far fetched right now) to house hack to start me off.  I am looking in the areas of mainly Thurston County and Grays Harbor, WA.

I have a really good connection with a contractor who would give me amazing deals, a girlfriend with great decorating skills, and a couple people who would help me financing if I really believed in what I was doing.

I am fairly new with all of this, I would love to get to a place where I can really live life and enjoy what I do. My goal is to get to a place where I have financial freedom and can travel.

Fun fact, Brandon Turner and I are actually pretty good friends! He is such an inspiration to me. He is just amazing! I couldn't even start telling you how much he has encouraged me, taught me, and pushed me to where I am now.

If any one has any tips for starting, where to search, how to find a good deal (Or have a good deal haha!), I would be ever so grateful to hear it. Another one of my goals are to gain more contacts and make more connections with people. People are awesome. 

Or instead, if you just want to say hi, introduce yourself, have a chat about dreams and goals in life or what you've learned or wish you knew before, I would love to do that also!

And lastly, Another goal I have is to be a lot more active on the forum!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!

Chris Wood

Loading replies...