Investing in Indianapolis / Looking for Property Manger

Investing in Indianapolis / Looking for Property Manger

Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello! I'm new to the real estate investing world and looking for a solid prop manager in Indianapolis. Left Indianapolis last year but wish I bought an investment property then! Currently living in Arlington, VA and working in D.C. Any suggestions?

1Reply
13 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Whitestown, IN · Member since 2014 · 547 posts · 933 votes
    7y

    @Adey Adenrele I am an investor and the business developer for a property management company in Indianapolis. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Everyone has a different opinion of what a "solid" property manager is though. If you are looking for some foot soldiers to get knocked around by your tenanted pigs... we are probably not your guys, but if your looking to build a team of professionals who will help you identify properties with manageable liabilities in decent neighborhoods with decent tenants... that's what we shoot for. We've got lots of clients who have successfully purchased stable and performing properties with equity from the beginning and a fair ROI. Most of our clients are growing their portfolios every year. Feel free to reach out if you want more information.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Adey Adenrele I just sent you a DM.

  • Ryan RomingerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 340 posts · 144 votes
    7y

    @Adey Adenrele

    I’m a RE broker and Property Manager in Indianapolis and I really love working with investors. Let me know if you’d like to connect and discuss matters further.

    Intrigue Real Estate & Property Management4.6285 Reviews
  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 484 posts · 406 votes
    7y

    We operate a very successful TK company here, and have our own in-house PM team. We operate that division solely to help our investors get the most cash flow. DM me if you'd like more information.

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    7y

    @Adey Adenrele I highly recommend Moudy & Co. David handles all my rentals and they are easily the best PM I've worked with over the years.

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks for all your replies. Much appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.