• Denver, CO
Votes |
Newbie in Denver, Colorado

Erin Snow
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jul 29 2020, 18:41

Hi everyone!

i'm Erin Snow. New to the BiggerPockets forum and eager to connect with other investors and people passionate about real estate!

My husband Bob and I moved to Denver in October 2017 from Ohio (Go Bucks!) for his job and fell in love with the area.

In the next 90 days, we want to purchase a SFH with a mother-in-law suite/basement or a B-class townhome in order to stop putting money toward rent and start building our Buy and Hold investment portfolio.

Long-term we want to partner with other investors interested in Buy and Hold and BRRRR investing to build a portfolio of multifamily properties.

We are currently passive, partial owners of a 25 unit property in Dayton, Ohio, which definitely kick-started the investing bug :)

I work full-time in digital marketing, focused on SEO and content marketing, for the eCommerce division of an enterprise tech company. I love geeking out on marketing technology, creating and automating processes, and testing different marketing strategies online. I have previous experience building WordPress sites and LeadPages, and am excited to apply my background to this new endeavor.

If you're in the Denver area or want to connect with another newbie interested in rentals, let's set up a time to chat!

Looking forward to being part of this awesome community!

Loading replies...