I am a soon to be college grad and have recently been reading/watching everything there is about RE investing! I am from the Everett, WA area and am looking for any beginner tip, resources, or any other beginner collaborators. I found my way here through the BiggerPockets podcast which I highly recommend.
Everett city itself has almost the best potential around the Metro Seattle area. What do you plan to do? Rental？BRRRR？ Flip? House hacking?
You'll need to make a plan considering your funding and goal. Find some good partners with funds and professional knowledge.
Let's connect and ask me or in this forum if you have any questions.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Bigger Pockets is a great place for education and networking.
I recommend that you check out the following resources:
1. Start by reading the Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides/ultimate-real-estate-investing-guide/introduction
2. Check out other online guides available here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides
3. Take a look at BP's blog where new articles are published every day: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog
4. If you want to network or ask specific questions about your local market, go to your local real estate forum and connect with investors from your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86-local-real-estate-networking
5. You can meet local investors by registering to attend real estate events in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings
6. BP has various tools to help you analyze your deals (rentals, flips, wholesale, etc). : https://www.biggerpockets.com/investment-calculators
7. If you can't find what you're looking for, try the Bigger Pockets Fileplace. It contains hundreds of files such as ebooks, checklists and spreadsheets for real estate investors: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files
Good luck investing.
@Kobe McDaniel - I'll second Ryan, Everett is a great place to be. I'd highly recommend house-hacking with a low downpayment loan to get started. Nothing like personal, real life experience to compliment the stories and theory you hear on the podcast!
Welcome! I'm house hacking a triplex in snohomish. I love snohomish. I have an awesome Realtor I can get you in touch with if you're interested. Real property management used to have monthly meet ups regarding land lord law and just general land lording and they were amazingly informative with no sales pitch. If enough of us on here bug them maybe they will offer them again. Attendance was super low which surprised me. I have a mortgage broker as well.
@Kobe McDaniel - Everett is a great place. That said, things are still no clear about the impact of Boeing moving all 787 Dreamliner production from Everett to South California. Hopefully this doesn't impact the Everett market quite a lot
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you