Lender · USA · Member since 2021 · 37 posts · 18 votes
Hello all,
My name is Mason Jacobs I'm new to the BP platform and am excited to start my investing journey! Interested in multifamily real estate but wanting to start with a house hack. Hoping to learn as much as possible and wanting to connect with similar individuals in Kansas City MO!
Real Estate Broker · MO · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes
5y
Welcome Mason! I've been listening to the BP podcasts for quite a while but am getting more involved with the forums recently myself. I'm east of you in the Columbia vicinity but have done business in KC. My in-laws also live there.
Do you have an agent yet? If not, I could connect you with one of my contacts.
Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?
1.Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts
2.Attend the FREE WEBINARS
3.Attend a Meetup in Your Area / virtual meet ups
4.Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy
5.Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!