Hungry Sacramento Wholesaler

Hungry Sacramento Wholesaler

Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hey Everyone! My name is Tate and I currently live in Sacramento, Ca. I have been actively building my wholesaling business since April 2013. I am excited to be apart of the Bigger Pockets group as there are some very knowledgable investors here! I have not completed my first deal yet, and I am doing everything i can to create leads. If you are an investor of any type in the Sacramento Area feel free to contact me if you need help with anything, and don't be surprised if I contact you first. I am looking to network with as many people as I can and build strong business relationships.

1Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

Thanks @David Hutson

You can bet I'll take you up on your offer. Let's aim for March. I'll be back in Sacramento then.

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Tate, welcome to BP!

  • Investor · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2013 · 63 posts · 16 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 173 posts · 18 votes
    13y

    Hi Tate, not from Cali but stopping by anyway to say hi, and welcome to BP, looking forward to you doing your first deal.

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Tate Fackrell!

    Good luck on pursuing your first deal. Keep marketing and it will happen!

    See you around the forums.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Tate Fackrell welcome to BiggerPockets! Here's a few wholesaling articles you might enjoy:

    9 Reasons You Couldn’t Find A Buyer For Your Wholesale Deal
    Don’t Start Wholesaling Until You Read This: Wholesale Advice from a Fix and Flipper
    How to Start Wholesaling: Getting Past The Education and Into the Field

    Also - you might enjoy some of the Podcasts about wholesaling, like the one with Jerry Puckett or the one with Sharon Vornholt! Definitely check that out!

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Tate. Definitely check out the links Brandon provided, there is some great information and advice there. Also take some time to browse the wholesaling forums, a lot of common questions are answered right there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Tate Fackrell welcome fellow Sacramentan. It's an exciting time in the Capitol City.

    Stay in the game and you'll get your slice of the action for sure.

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Hey Kyle J., Deborah Saddler, Mehran Kamari, Brandon Turner, Jared Adamson, James Vermillion and Al Williamson! Thank you ALL for the welcome! I was in Oregon visiting family when I wrote this introduction and didn't realize all of you responded until now.

    Brandon, thank you for the links and I look forward to your upcoming podcasts!

    Kyle, Jared and Al, are you guys having any luck in this booming market? I have been getting about 6 calls/day from "motivated" sellers. I have not gotten a sale as of yet but it is nice seeing a growing response to my hours and hours of putting up Bandit Signs! What do you guys see working best for leads? Thanks!

  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP, Tate! I buy a lot in Sac, but I source mostly from MLS and auctions. I'm not much help for you on bandit marketing because I don't do it, but I hope you succeed beyond your expectations!

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Hey Brian Burke, thanks for the response! I just listened to the bigger pockets podcast you did and it was great! In your opinion which area of Sacramento are you seeing the most success? I have been talking to buyers and they all seem to want properties in the South Sacramento region. Any thoughts?

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 104 posts · 30 votes
    13y

    Tate, good to see a fellow Sacramento person on here. If you ever want to meet up in Sacramento just shoot message and I get back to you and make arraignments.
    I'm in Sacramento

  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Tate, south side has been good, but in reality I've been pretty happy with the results in the entire region. I just avoid the war zones. It's definitely tougher to source product now than it was a couple of years ago, but I'm still happy with the volume.

  • Rocklin, CA · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hey Tate, my name's Alex and I'm looking to meet other Real Estate Investors in the Sacramento Area. I have a networking event on the 4th Wednesday of each month, it is a great opportunity to get out there and meet some other like minded Real Estate Professionals. Please message me for the details if your interested.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Nation Tate. In addition to the reading recommendations from Brandon, I would also suggest you read the thread - The Truth About Wholesaling. It is a must read for people looking to get into this arena.

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2012 · 144 posts · 65 votes
    13y

    Hey Tate, Alex, James
    If you guys end up doing a meet-up in Sacramento let me know.

  • Rocklin CA · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 12 votes
    13y

    I would love to go to your networking event. please let me know where/ When it is!

  • Investor · sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 13 votes
    13y

    i am pretty new here too , wants to know as much as i can to start my investing in sacramento - already living there the market is Awesome for investing right now /

  • Investor · Stockton, CA · Member since 2013 · 92 posts · 12 votes
    13y

    Hello from Stockton! Hope to meet you at the meet up.

  • Sergey TkachevPro Member
    Investor, Agent, CPA · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 706 posts · 262 votes
    12y

    I'm also interested in meeting others from Sacramento. Although I officially live in Southern California, I'm up in Sac 50% of the time, looking to network with other investors. Let me know if any meetups are happening!

  • West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi Tate - I'm also in Sacramento. Just getting in the game - welcome

    John

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    12y

    Al Williamson has already started planning for a meet up in the Sacramento but had to postpone it. I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone else in the near future.

    @Al Williamson if you need any help setting up the meeting let me know.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Thanks @David Hutson

    You can bet I'll take you up on your offer. Let's aim for March. I'll be back in Sacramento then.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome from SCal

  • Real Estate Investor · yuba city, CA · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 10 votes
    12y
  • Wholesaler · Greater Sacramento Area, CA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi everyone! I'm a wholesaler in the Sacramento Area as well. If anyone wants to meet or has any quesitons just let me know I'd love to do some deals with people!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.