• New to Real Estate
  • Sigourney IA
Votes |
Rental Properties: 10% or more

Phil Beck
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sigourney IA
Posted Feb 18 2018, 11:51

I keep seeing seminars coming to my town talking about how to get into real estate and make money off of it. Even a free seminar from Robert Kiyosaki team is coming in March 2nd. I know free seminars is just a pitch for their paid ones and get person interested in paying. I  go to these things to gain a little bit of information if any, but I see no reason to go to the paid ones since I can get the information I need via online like Bigger Pockets. 

One thing I don't do is socialize, not very good at it. That is why I just want to invest into rental property (not much conversation). One thing I have been keeping my eye out for is information of how to invest into rental properties with bad credit (past mistakes). With my credit I have a very hard time getting loans if any. I figure I need 10% or more for capital just to see if I could get a loan for rental properties. So far I haven't found anything except about wholesaling and flipping houses. What strategy do I need to employ? Is 10% accurate for capital? 

When I get rental properties it will help me grow my library and I can study more and more on whatever I feel like learning about while listening to string instruments. I like to study historical theology.