Ohio Investors

41 Replies

Does anyone invest in Ohio or the midwest?  I am thinking about branching off into those areas.  Good market?  Would love your thoughts...

@Miles Presha  Hi and welcome to BP!  There is a lot of info on investing in the midwest and Ohio.  Be sure to set-up your keyword alerts and use the search function as well to find what you are looking for.  In the midwest, I personally favor Indianapolis and Kansas City.  

@Miles Presha  

If you want detailed information about City of Cleveland east side neighborhoods I'd be happy to discuss that with you.

I am a realtor in Cincinnati if you like I would be happy to set you up on a MLS search.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!  I'll connect with each of you soon. Looking fwd to it and hopefully doing some business in Ohio!

Welcome to BP!  The best resource online for RE investing.  I am happy to share connections in the Cleveland area if your looking for information about the area.  

I just started looking into the Toledo OH area. I am finding good deals at 40k and under where the house is in  a good school district. I can send you exact examples if you ever want to see them.

Awesome.  Thank you. Wondering if anyone does deals in Columbus?

I just started. I'm in Columbus. I think that it depends on what you're looking for. The biggest issue that I'm finding was mentioned in an earlier post. Columbus schools are... less than average.  So finding a decent deal that you can predict the exit strategy, whether that be wholesale, rental or flip, is, in my low experienced opinion, difficult. But hopefully once the weather breaks things will improve.

@Miles Presha  I invest (and live) in Columbus. How can I help? Do you have any specific questions I could answer?

Richelle - I'll email you. 

Originally posted by @Miles Presha :

Awesome.  Thank you. Wondering if anyone does deals in Columbus?

I am very active in the Columbus market, what kind of info are you looking for?

Hi john , I'll shoot you an email later today. Thanks for getting back. 

Miles,

The Indianapolis market is one of the hottest markets right now in the Midwest. You can buy more for your money here. I work with and represent a lot of out-of-state investors in the market.

If you have an interest, let me know how I can help.

Happy Investing!

Does anyone invest in Ohio or the midwest?  I am thinking about branching off into those areas.  Good market?  Would love your thoughts...

Yes and Yes Miles :)

We feel like kids in a candy store here in Ohio lol

The"high" unemployment and "declining" population are keeping the hedge funds along with mum and dad investors on the sidelines. We hope it stays this way for at least another 3 more years haha

Thanks and have a great day.

@Miles Presha Welcome, and good luck...looks like a lot of positive feedback already. Let me know if you are interested in the Dayton metro area...I can get you on an MLS feed...I am looking at a couple medium multifamily properties to rehab right now. Let me know if you want to see some numbers on the last couple of deals I have done to get an idea of what is possible.

Cheers

I know a very active, very experienced investor in the Columbus area.  If you want me to put the two of you in touch, let me know. 

Hello Miles. I am a Ohio resident and wholesaler. I also have access to off market turnkey rental properties in Kansas City, Indiana, and Michigan. Lets connect. I would love to assist you in your midwest endeavors.

I am a local investor and realtor that lives in South Dayton Ohio and am familiar with the Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati Areas.  If you need anything reach out to connect.

Welcome to BP @Miles Presha ! I work primarily in the Northeast Ohio area which is a great market on its own. Feel free to connect with me if you are interested in Cleveland for example. Best of luck to you, Kathleen 

Hi Miles! WELCOME!

Yes, I work in NorthEast Ohio, have been for many years, work with clients all over the globe seeking Turnkey investments. Specialty is SFR and Multi, we have been in NE Ohio for 8+ years, buy & hold, not so much fix & flip these days ...... We have an amazing market place, certainly ample room to make very good $$$$$.

Welcome to Ohio!

Ohio, mainly Greater Cleveland, is a great place to invest. Message me and I can recommend some good investments/strategy if you like. In my own opinion it is always best to invest near home. However, seeing that you are from CA (I am originally from the Bay Area), it can be very expensive and not so profitable to invest out there. Sometimes, you can rely on appreciation in CA (highly location dependent), but appreciation is never a certain endeavor, especially when prices are already so inflated! Ohio mixes the best of both worlds - you can find great prices with room for appreciation, and a steady flow of income. Best of luck!

Nada

Ohio seems to offer some great prices on real estate. What's the reason the that housing prices are so low compared to other areas?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here