We bought a KMart! Here are the numbers

We bought a KMart! Here are the numbers

Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes

Caution, long post, but worth it!

I’ve posted on here in the last few years about our journey into Short Term Rentals, and the way that it has drastically changed the velocity of our financial future. From those posts, I’ve met and networked with some incredible investors, and built some lifelong friendships, so I decided to take our latest adventure and post about it again, because I know it might help someone, but I also know it will help us in the long run. Real Estate is really the people business, so here we go.

We bought a Kmart! Here's the short version of Why, my wife and I own 14 AirBNB units in Carolina Beach, NC, and a property management company that manages another 70. We live on a beautiful little island right outside of Wilmington, NC, but along with that comes hurricanes! We had 3 in the past 4 years, and I knew that I needed to diversify outside of our area. Its not a good thing when your entire portfolio can get shut down from one storm. The market is crazy hot, and I don't trust anyone else to mind my business the way that we mind our business when it comes to STR units, so we wanted to diversify away from that as well. That's why we settled on Self Storage facilities, it's extremely inflation resistant, as well as stable during economic downturns, and even the pandemic. It's a very long and data driven explanation, but that's what we decided on. Here's the summary, and hope it helps someone else go big!

About a year ago, I joined some partners in starting up Nomad Capital. We’re a Self Storage Syndication, and we specialize in buying old big box retail locations and converting them to Drive-In, Climate Controlled Self Storage. My partners already own and operate 4 self storage facilities, so this is a space we know well. For our first deal, we bought at 87,000 sf Kmart building in Reidsville, NC, and are converting it to 485 units! As you can imagine, there is very little appetite for big box retail with Ecommerce really doing a number on that industry. We bought the building for $1.5 million, and the replacement costs just to build the same structure was $6.5 million! It’s a $2.5 million renovation, so we’re into the project for $4 million, and when stabilized, the bank says its worth $7.6 million. Pretty cool! We took the deal, created a Pro Forma, PPM, and an Offer Memorandum, and then looked to raise money from investors for a piece of the equity. We needed to raise $680k, which at first sounded like a daunting task, but the end result was that we raised the full amount in 6 weeks. It was my first time raising capital, there are a lot of rules that go along with a 506B offering, but it went well, and I ended up raising $640k of the $680k. Our investors are going to end up with a 20% annualized rate of return, and our goal for every project is to double everyone’s money in 5 years, or less! That project is rolling right along, and so we picked up another one! We are closing on another Kmart facility in Virginia in 3 weeks, and I just finished raising $1.35 million along with the help of my partner and good friend Neil Henderson. We will be all-in on that deal for $5.5 million, and the stabilized valuation is $12.6 million! We’ve got a third facility that we are closing in NC in May, and just went under contract on a grocery store conversion in GA, and I’ve never had so much fun in my life. This is helping me to diversify across the Southeast into a stable asset class, it’s pushing me to learn and become a better investor every day, and I’m having fun and building great relationships along the way. I am so thankful for this investor community! Our goal is to create a lot more Real Estate Nomads so that our investors can go where they want, when they want, and do what they want! When you combine Location independence along with Financial and Time independence, it creates independence of Purpose, and that’s when life really starts to get fun! Keep your ears open for Nomad Capital, we are doing big things!

PS, for anyone in or near Wilmington, NC, we just started a BP Meet-up on the first Thursday of every month with a focus on Commercial Development, Self Storage, Multifamily, Syndication, and Capital Raising!  Come join us this coming Thursday 4/7 at 6pm at Flying Machine Brewery on Randall Parkway for some beers and networking!

23Reply
121 views

Most Popular Reply

Wes M.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Southeastern, NC · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 146 votes
4y

@Clint Harris

Love it. These guys are diving in and providing all the details for everyone to learn. Clint's stories on BP are truly inspiring. In fact, I now have an STR as a result of he and another Carolina Beach investor @Joe Prillaman

Congrats on the latest deal! And I hope to make it Thursday.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Windsor, NY · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 42 votes
    4y
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rocky Point, NC · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 84 votes
    4y

    Hey Clint,

    Awesome stuff!

    I just met Levi the other day and we spoke about a potential off-market CB project. Hopefully we can do a walkthrough next week. I can't make it to the next meetup, but hopefully I can make it to the May meetup. Shoot me a message and let's grab lunch one day. In the meantime, keep crushing it!

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Carlin Randolph:
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

    We don’t have a limit on the number of members, but we do have minimum investment amounts.  We offered Class A shares that were $250k for this deal, and Class B shares with a $50k minimum, both of which had a preferred return.  We ended both of these deals with mostly Class B shares, and a couple Class A shares.  It’s snowballing though, we have several Class A commitments for the next deal already and haven’t even finished the Offer Memorandum yet.
  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jason Velie:

    Hey Clint,

    Awesome stuff!

    I just met Levi the other day and we spoke about a potential off-market CB project. Hopefully we can do a walkthrough next week. I can't make it to the next meetup, but hopefully I can make it to the May meetup. Shoot me a message and let's grab lunch one day. In the meantime, keep crushing it!

     Awesome man, look forward to it!  Let me know when you’re in CB, I’m right there on Snapper Lane behind the tiki bar.

  • Specialist · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 390 posts · 496 votes
    4y
    Quote from :
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

    @Carlin Randolph  The issue is not how many investors you have but how are the investors participating with you.

    Disclaimer: I am not a securities attorney and if you are going to be raising money from other people to buy real estate I highly encourage you to speak to an SEC attorney before doing so.

    There is something called the Howey Test that attorneys use to define whether or not what you are doing qualifies as selling a security, and therefore requires filing with the SEC.

    Cliff's Notes:

    1. It is an investment of money

    2. There is an expectation of profits from the investment

    3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise

    4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

    In short, if you take money from one investor, and that investor expects to earn a profit from your work, then you are selling a security and would need to file paperwork through an SEC attorney.

    The primary umbrellas that most real estate syndications legally raise capital under are rule 506(b) and rule 506(c) on Regulation D of the Securities Act.

    Under 506(c) a syndication may only accept Accredited Investors. Meaning an individual whose annual income exceeds $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year. And/or has $1 million in net worth not including their primary residence. The nice thing about a 506(c) offering is that it allows you to advertise the deal publicly.

    506(b) allows companies to raise an unlimited amount of money and sell securities to an unlimited number of accredited investors. It also allows the company to sell securities to up to 35 non-accredited investors. The caveat is that you may not advertise the offering publicly and you must have a substantial prior relationship with each of the non-accredited investors.

    Cliff Notes
    506(c) Advertise on Facebook but only Accredited Investors are allowed.
    506(b) You can bring in up to 35 of your non-Accredited friends and family but you cannot advertise the deal publicly.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 157 posts · 83 votes
    4y

    Wow, great stuff! I was just driving past the KMart in Wilmington and thought "I wish that guy on BP would buy this eyesore!" Sounds like a great way to capitalize on the downturn of big box retail combined with the Americans' hoarding tendencies. 

    I'll try to make it to the commercial meet up.  I currently only have a few rentals but dream of stepping up to commercial!

  • Specialist · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 390 posts · 496 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Wilson We have been pining for that Kmart for a looooong time. Unfortunately, sounds like UNCW bought it and has plan for it. Sounds like a better use of the land than storage anyway…I guess. ;o)

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matt W.:

    Wow, great stuff! I was just driving past the KMart in Wilmington and thought "I wish that guy on BP would buy this eyesore!" Sounds like a great way to capitalize on the downturn of big box retail combined with the Americans' hoarding tendencies. 

    I'll try to make it to the commercial meet up.  I currently only have a few rentals but dream of stepping up to commercial!


     Come on, would love to see you there!

  • Wes M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Southeastern, NC · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 146 votes
    4y

    @Clint Harris

    Love it. These guys are diving in and providing all the details for everyone to learn. Clint's stories on BP are truly inspiring. In fact, I now have an STR as a result of he and another Carolina Beach investor @Joe Prillaman

    Congrats on the latest deal! And I hope to make it Thursday.

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Wes M.:

    @Clint Harris

    Love it. These guys are diving in and providing all the details for everyone to learn. Clint's stories on BP are truly inspiring. In fact, I now have an STR as a result of he and another Carolina Beach investor @Joe Prillaman

    Congrats on the latest deal! And I hope to make it Thursday.


    Thanks man!  Look forward to seeing you there.  FYI, Erik and Levi are building out the new Nomad office downtown, it’s going to be awesome.  Should be done in a couple months, plenty of space, big conference room, and a kegerator in the kitchen for beers.  We’re going to start having the meet up there once it’s done and also throw in a few poker nights! 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Neil Henderson:
    Quote from :
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

    @Carlin Randolph  The issue is not how many investors you have but how are the investors participating with you.

    Disclaimer: I am not a securities attorney and if you are going to be raising money from other people to buy real estate I highly encourage you to speak to an SEC attorney before doing so.

    There is something called the Howey Test that attorneys use to define whether or not what you are doing qualifies as selling a security, and therefore requires filing with the SEC.

    Cliff's Notes:

    1. It is an investment of money

    2. There is an expectation of profits from the investment

    3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise

    4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

    In short, if you take money from one investor, and that investor expects to earn a profit from your work, then you are selling a security and would need to file paperwork through an SEC attorney.

    The primary umbrellas that most real estate syndications legally raise capital under are rule 506(b) and rule 506(c) on Regulation D of the Securities Act.

    Under 506(c) a syndication may only accept Accredited Investors. Meaning an individual whose annual income exceeds $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year. And/or has $1 million in net worth not including their primary residence. The nice thing about a 506(c) offering is that it allows you to advertise the deal publicly.

    506(b) allows companies to raise an unlimited amount of money and sell securities to an unlimited number of accredited investors. It also allows the company to sell securities to up to 35 non-accredited investors. The caveat is that you may not advertise the offering publicly and you must have a substantial prior relationship with each of the non-accredited investors.

    Cliff Notes
    506(c) Advertise on Facebook but only Accredited Investors are allowed.
    506(b) You can bring in up to 35 of your non-Accredited friends and family but you cannot advertise the deal publicly.


    Neil congrats did you move from Vegas ????  
  • Rental Property Investor · Frankfort, KY · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 22 votes
    4y

    @Clint Harris Thank you for sharing this information. As I ponder new ways to invest, your post has been very informative.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Converting a Kmart to a self storage -- interesting concept.

    Do you use the parking for boat and RV storage?

  • Specialist · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 390 posts · 496 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Neil Henderson:
    Quote from :
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

    @Carlin Randolph  The issue is not how many investors you have but how are the investors participating with you.

    Disclaimer: I am not a securities attorney and if you are going to be raising money from other people to buy real estate I highly encourage you to speak to an SEC attorney before doing so.

    There is something called the Howey Test that attorneys use to define whether or not what you are doing qualifies as selling a security, and therefore requires filing with the SEC.

    Cliff's Notes:

    1. It is an investment of money

    2. There is an expectation of profits from the investment

    3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise

    4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

    In short, if you take money from one investor, and that investor expects to earn a profit from your work, then you are selling a security and would need to file paperwork through an SEC attorney.

    The primary umbrellas that most real estate syndications legally raise capital under are rule 506(b) and rule 506(c) on Regulation D of the Securities Act.

    Under 506(c) a syndication may only accept Accredited Investors. Meaning an individual whose annual income exceeds $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year. And/or has $1 million in net worth not including their primary residence. The nice thing about a 506(c) offering is that it allows you to advertise the deal publicly.

    506(b) allows companies to raise an unlimited amount of money and sell securities to an unlimited number of accredited investors. It also allows the company to sell securities to up to 35 non-accredited investors. The caveat is that you may not advertise the offering publicly and you must have a substantial prior relationship with each of the non-accredited investors.

    Cliff Notes
    506(c) Advertise on Facebook but only Accredited Investors are allowed.
    506(b) You can bring in up to 35 of your non-Accredited friends and family but you cannot advertise the deal publicly.


    Neil congrats did you move from Vegas ????  

     @Jay Hinrichs I did! Traded in the security clearance and dried out sinuses for humidity, bugs, and ocean breezes. We live across the street from the beach in Carolina Beach just outside Wilmington, NC. Come out and see us sometime!

  • Specialist · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 390 posts · 496 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Scott Mac:

    Converting a Kmart to a self storage -- interesting concept.

    Do you use the parking for boat and RV storage?

    On the Reidsville property, the parking lot conveyed but there are high-tension power lines that cut right through the middle of it. Limits what we can do with it. 

    On the Virginia property, the large parking lot in front did NOT convey but a smaller parking lot on the side did and RV and Boat parking is definitely under discussion.

    I know AJ Osbourne's group acquired a Super Kmart in Reno, NV where the parking lot did convey and they parcelled it off and sold it to a multi-family developer. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Neil Henderson:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Neil Henderson:
    Quote from :
    This is awesome and I do love storage facilities as an investment although I've never done one. You guys are rocking it.

    My question to you is: When you crowdsource, is it crowded? Whats your rule of thumb for the number of investors you allow for one deal? I'd love to get some particulars on your success with raising capital. That's probably an inspiring story as well.

    Great job authoring your future!

    @Carlin Randolph  The issue is not how many investors you have but how are the investors participating with you.

    Disclaimer: I am not a securities attorney and if you are going to be raising money from other people to buy real estate I highly encourage you to speak to an SEC attorney before doing so.

    There is something called the Howey Test that attorneys use to define whether or not what you are doing qualifies as selling a security, and therefore requires filing with the SEC.

    Cliff's Notes:

    1. It is an investment of money

    2. There is an expectation of profits from the investment

    3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise

    4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

    In short, if you take money from one investor, and that investor expects to earn a profit from your work, then you are selling a security and would need to file paperwork through an SEC attorney.

    The primary umbrellas that most real estate syndications legally raise capital under are rule 506(b) and rule 506(c) on Regulation D of the Securities Act.

    Under 506(c) a syndication may only accept Accredited Investors. Meaning an individual whose annual income exceeds $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year. And/or has $1 million in net worth not including their primary residence. The nice thing about a 506(c) offering is that it allows you to advertise the deal publicly.

    506(b) allows companies to raise an unlimited amount of money and sell securities to an unlimited number of accredited investors. It also allows the company to sell securities to up to 35 non-accredited investors. The caveat is that you may not advertise the offering publicly and you must have a substantial prior relationship with each of the non-accredited investors.

    Cliff Notes
    506(c) Advertise on Facebook but only Accredited Investors are allowed.
    506(b) You can bring in up to 35 of your non-Accredited friends and family but you cannot advertise the deal publicly.


    Neil congrats did you move from Vegas ????  

     @Jay Hinrichs I did! Traded in the security clearance and dried out sinuses for humidity, bugs, and ocean breezes. We live across the street from the beach in Carolina Beach just outside Wilmington, NC. Come out and see us sometime!


     Well closest I will be will be in Charleston area..  but lets chat on the phone one of these days love to hear more detail of what your doing. 

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Scott Mac:

    Converting a Kmart to a self storage -- interesting concept.

    Do you use the parking for boat and RV storage?

    We sure do, sometimes the way that we do that depends on the project. We always use a feasibility study to know that the facility is going to be profitable on its own, and then we look at additional revenue streams like putting a U-Haul location at the site, or RV and boat storage, or potentially non-climate controlled self storage developed in the parking lot as well.  For the Reidsville deal, we couldn’t do boat and RV because of power lines in the parking lot, with the next one there’s actually room inside the building and we’ll be looking to do both covered and uncovered boat and RV storage

  • Real Estate Agent · Outer Banks, NC · Member since 2019 · 168 posts · 116 votes
    4y

    Wow, this is awesome! Congrats! 

  • PA · Member since 2010 · 339 posts · 168 votes
    4y

    Are any of your buildings part of a shopping center, or are they all stand alone? What are the main obstacles you face regarding pushback from other retailers and city planners?

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Are any of your buildings part of a shopping center, or are they all stand alone? What are the main obstacles you face regarding pushback from other retailers and city planners?

    The 2 KMarts that we have are stand alone buildings, we are under contract right now on a grocery store conversion in Georgia that’s part of a shopping center, it’s in an opportunity zone, and is an amazing deal.  We’ve gotten very little if any objections from any town or zoning. Typically these facilities have been sitting empty for a very long time, and they are excited about some one coming in and fixing them up. Sometimes they are already zoned for storage, sometimes we do have to get a property rezoned, the last one that we picked up was already zoned correctly and had already had the permits pulled for a storage conversion by a developer that ended up getting a contract to build out an Amazon distribution center, so he turned that deal over to us.  So far our projects have all been very well received
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Clint Harris:

    Caution, long post, but worth it!

    I’ve posted on here in the last few years about our journey into Short Term Rentals, and the way that it has drastically changed the velocity of our financial future. From those posts, I’ve met and networked with some incredible investors, and built some lifelong friendships, so I decided to take our latest adventure and post about it again, because I know it might help someone, but I also know it will help us in the long run. Real Estate is really the people business, so here we go.

    We bought a Kmart! Here's the short version of Why, my wife and I own 14 AirBNB units in Carolina Beach, NC, and a property management company that manages another 70. We live on a beautiful little island right outside of Wilmington, NC, but along with that comes hurricanes! We had 3 in the past 4 years, and I knew that I needed to diversify outside of our area. Its not a good thing when your entire portfolio can get shut down from one storm. The market is crazy hot, and I don't trust anyone else to mind my business the way that we mind our business when it comes to STR units, so we wanted to diversify away from that as well. That's why we settled on Self Storage facilities, it's extremely inflation resistant, as well as stable during economic downturns, and even the pandemic. It's a very long and data driven explanation, but that's what we decided on. Here's the summary, and hope it helps someone else go big!

    About a year ago, I joined some partners in starting up Nomad Capital. We’re a Self Storage Syndication, and we specialize in buying old big box retail locations and converting them to Drive-In, Climate Controlled Self Storage. My partners already own and operate 4 self storage facilities, so this is a space we know well. For our first deal, we bought at 87,000 sf Kmart building in Reidsville, NC, and are converting it to 485 units! As you can imagine, there is very little appetite for big box retail with Ecommerce really doing a number on that industry. We bought the building for $1.5 million, and the replacement costs just to build the same structure was $6.5 million! It’s a $2.5 million renovation, so we’re into the project for $4 million, and when stabilized, the bank says its worth $7.6 million. Pretty cool! We took the deal, created a Pro Forma, PPM, and an Offer Memorandum, and then looked to raise money from investors for a piece of the equity. We needed to raise $680k, which at first sounded like a daunting task, but the end result was that we raised the full amount in 6 weeks. It was my first time raising capital, there are a lot of rules that go along with a 506B offering, but it went well, and I ended up raising $640k of the $680k. Our investors are going to end up with a 20% annualized rate of return, and our goal for every project is to double everyone’s money in 5 years, or less! That project is rolling right along, and so we picked up another one! We are closing on another Kmart facility in Virginia in 3 weeks, and I just finished raising $1.35 million along with the help of my partner and good friend Neil Henderson. We will be all-in on that deal for $5.5 million, and the stabilized valuation is $12.6 million! We’ve got a third facility that we are closing in NC in May, and just went under contract on a grocery store conversion in GA, and I’ve never had so much fun in my life. This is helping me to diversify across the Southeast into a stable asset class, it’s pushing me to learn and become a better investor every day, and I’m having fun and building great relationships along the way. I am so thankful for this investor community! Our goal is to create a lot more Real Estate Nomads so that our investors can go where they want, when they want, and do what they want! When you combine Location independence along with Financial and Time independence, it creates independence of Purpose, and that’s when life really starts to get fun! Keep your ears open for Nomad Capital, we are doing big things!

    PS, for anyone in or near Wilmington, NC, we just started a BP Meet-up on the first Thursday of every month with a focus on Commercial Development, Self Storage, Multifamily, Syndication, and Capital Raising!  Come join us this coming Thursday 4/7 at 6pm at Flying Machine Brewery on Randall Parkway for some beers and networking!


  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    A newbie here but would love to invest in a project like yours. Where do I find investing information? Very nice share and so Motivating for new investors!  

  • Michael SpinePro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2010 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    @Clint Harris

    Thanks for sharing your experience. Thanks for bringing to light the importance of diversifying a portfolio. I live 2 hours outside of Wilmington. Hope to make a networking event in Wilmington soon. 

  • Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ameeta Shah:

    A newbie here but would love to invest in a project like yours. Where do I find investing information? Very nice share and so Motivating for new investors!  

    Hey Ameeta, just saw that my reply was taken down for postings my phone number.  If you want to message me or connect with me through my profile, I’m happy to connect and tell you what we do.  Thanks for your interest!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.