Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Colter DeVries
Votes |
What factors would motivate you to invest in a syndicated ranch?

Colter DeVries
Posted Jun 1 2023, 14:01

Discover the driving forces behind investing in a syndicated ranch. Factors such as the potential for stable returns, portfolio diversification, exclusive recreational opportunities, tax shelter, risk adjusted returns, and the appeal of tangible assets during unsettling times can motivate individuals to explore this unique investment opportunity. Share your insights and perspectives on what would inspire you to invest in a syndicated ranch.

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Speer
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 5 2023, 08:01

I work at a firm that specializes in underwriting syndications and helping clients invest in them. Happy to chat. 

User Stats

Votes
Colter DeVries
Votes |
Replied Jun 8 2023, 15:26
Quote from @Dylan Speer:

I work at a firm that specializes in underwriting syndications and helping clients invest in them. Happy to chat. 

Lets get in touch if you wouldn't mind giving me 30min of your time Dylan.
My assistant can set up a Zoom for us as I would like to get your thoughts on the model in general, but more specifically I'd like to hear your experience in selling DPPs and if I could work with a dealer/broker for such placements.
Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Speer
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 9 2023, 07:45
Quote from @Colter DeVries:
Quote from @Dylan Speer:

Lets get in touch if you wouldn't mind giving me 30min of your time Dylan.
My assistant can set up a Zoom for us as I would like to get your thoughts on the model in general, but more specifically I'd like to hear your experience in selling DPPs and if I could work with a dealer/broker for such placements.

Sure, please send me a private message and we can set up a call. 

User Stats

Votes
Colter DeVries
Votes |
Replied Jun 12 2023, 18:07

Is June 13, 11:00 AM MT a good time to call you?