Upload a picture that showcases where you live!

Upload a picture that showcases where you live!

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I speak with folks from all over the World. I'd love to see the views, happenings, and scenery that some of you guys get to enjoy. I'll start. I'm from St. Louis so Cardinals baseball!

4Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y

The tennis courts are right next to my house. Real estate has allowed me to have all the time to play tennis and take my daughter to the beach anytime I want. What more can I ask for other than good health? People usually ask me why I love the American flag so much. Do I need to say why? Can I say FREEDOM?  :0)

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Steve Vaughan I love it! The one thing I really miss moving from MO is the hills. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Albert Ng:

    One day, I'll get to you guys' place, but for now ... :( 

     Albert I worked in Cube Farms selling car warranties for over 4 years. I feel ya. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Michele Fischer   lake Sacagawea ?  

    @Steve Vaughan  Careful you will have half of LA living in Wenatchee if they had any idea how cool it is... Lake Chelan as well.

    @Brian Burke  we were on some island off of Phuket last week can't pronounce it thats a nice part of the world.. when I get over this 7 days of jet lag that will be great  14 hour flights Ugh.

    @Linda Weygant  lived in Leadville one winter before I got into Real Estate !!

    If I could ever figure out how to post a picture you would see grey dark brooding skies of the Willamette valley... 

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    10y

    Lol @Jay Hinrichs.  The Willamette Valley may be cloudy, but thousands upon thousands traveled from St Louis to your valley on horseback in the 1830's & 40's trying and dying to get there.  They must have a cool OR Trail monument/museum thing there don't they?  

    Ask your wife to get a picture on here for you, man!  

  • Professional Property Investor · Brisbane, Queensland · Member since 2015 · 165 posts · 160 votes
    10y

    Is there a better place on earth?

    Some of the neighbours...

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    @Michele Fischer   lake Sacagawea ?  

    @Steve Vaughan  Careful you will have half of LA living in Wenatchee if they had any idea how cool it is... Lake Chelan as well.

    @Brian Burke  we were on some island off of Phuket last week can't pronounce it thats a nice part of the world.. when I get over this 7 days of jet lag that will be great  14 hour flights Ugh.

    @Linda Weygant  lived in Leadville one winter before I got into Real Estate !!

    If I could ever figure out how to post a picture you would see grey dark brooding skies of the Willamette valley... 

     Jay I'll trade tech lessons for your advice on Real Estate any day of the week! 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by Jay Hinrichs :

    @Steve Vaughan  Careful you will have half of LA living in Wenatchee if they had any idea how cool it is... Lake Chelan as well.

    I spent 6 months in the Seattle area a couple of years ago, until I was ready to crawl under a rock and die. Couldn't handle the weather.

    So, I will be in the other half of people, that will stay in the L.A. area and maybe the rental rates will finally decrease ;-)

  • Investor · NW Indiana · Member since 2012 · 833 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    The SEARS Tower! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    10y

    Latest picture off of my Instagram.  State of Washington in the Pacific Northwest!  :)

    https://instagram.com/p/8nD5RNlUX4/?taken-by=adria...

  • Real Estate Investor · Poulsbo, WA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Near Neah Bay WA. The extreme upper left of the lower 48.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Michaela G.  it does not rain in   Wenatchee  rain stops at Mission ridge its the start of the high desert... I hear ya on the long grey winter though.. PDX is the same 

    @Steve Vaughan  there is indeed a monument in Oregon city with a big wagon train. I just did a 6 lot subdivision were the ORegon trail went through we had to set aside a little open space that had the wagon wheel ruts in it  LOL.

    America is great every where  I was in Chicago yesterday ... sitting in Kokomo today.  back to PDX tonight... Diving through these little mid western towns I can see how West coast big city folks could end up with a big life change..  Well maybe some... not all 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    Indialantic Florida- Here's my backyard on the canal and the beach is a half mile away. I'm so grateful to live here!

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Scott Schuetz That's where I want to end up eventually!

  • Real Estate Agent · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 182 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    @Scott Schuetz We sure are lucky aren't we!  

    Here's a beach view of Indialantic

  • Wholesaler · Arnold, MO · Member since 2013 · 348 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    @Carolina E.

    That is an awesome picture. Reminds me of the Ghost Buster movies. Who ya gonna call?

  • Interior Designer/Real Estate Investor · Eugene, OR · Member since 2013 · 168 posts · 91 votes
    10y

    A typical summer afternoon at the River - Eugene, OR - Willamette Valley 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.