Upload a picture that showcases where you live!

Upload a picture that showcases where you live!

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I speak with folks from all over the World. I'd love to see the views, happenings, and scenery that some of you guys get to enjoy. I'll start. I'm from St. Louis so Cardinals baseball!

4Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

The tennis courts are right next to my house. Real estate has allowed me to have all the time to play tennis and take my daughter to the beach anytime I want. What more can I ask for other than good health? People usually ask me why I love the American flag so much. Do I need to say why? Can I say FREEDOM?  :0)

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Arnold, MO · Member since 2013 · 348 posts · 183 votes
    11y

    Go Cards! Up 1 game to zip on the Cubs.

  • Flipper · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 973 posts · 679 votes
    11y


    I love the desert!

  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    11y

    Real estate investing allowed me to live here last week...

    This week, it's back to reality.  Got to do more real estate stuff for a while...but it was a great view while it lasted.

  • Anthony GaydenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Well, I live in Omaha, which is a great city, but I am from Kansas City

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Wouldn't let me add text after I put pic above. I live in San Pedro, CA

  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes
    11y

    Not from here, but currently live in New Haven, CT.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    The tennis courts are right next to my house. Real estate has allowed me to have all the time to play tennis and take my daughter to the beach anytime I want. What more can I ask for other than good health? People usually ask me why I love the American flag so much. Do I need to say why? Can I say FREEDOM?  :0)

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Here's looking towards home on the right from the Sheraton Waikiki.

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Account Closed That's beautiful! I was born on Maui. 

  • Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Out my window in Bellingham, WA one evening in August

    I took my son and one of his friends to our condo in Waikiki over spring break. We drove over to Lanikai Beach one day so the boys could swim and snorkel.  This is Lanikai Beach.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Dossey:

    @Account Closed That's beautiful! I was born on Maui. 

    Aloha Ryan

    I was born in Indiana.  We might have been part of a cultural exchange!  LOL

    Sell this place and introduce me to the owners so we can do a yearly month long home exchange.  You can stop by for pregame cocktails.  Tell them I'm on the beach.

    http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5...

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Last nite from my CA home's back yard.

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    For better or worse I get to see these buildings all the time.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Russell Brazil:

    For better or worse I get to see these buildings all the time.

    Agent from Rockville, Maryland

      Secret Service?

  • Jim HartmannPro Member
    Multi-family Investor · Columbus, IN · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    I reside in Columbus, Indiana.  Home of Cummins Engine Company and world renowned architecture. 

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jim Hartmann:

    I reside in Columbus, Indiana.  Home of Cummins Engine Company and world renowned architecture. 

     World Renowned Architecture maybe but your first picture shows the importance of "measure twice, cut once,".

  • Port Townsend, WA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Port Townsend, Washington. A Victorian seaport. 

  • Jim HartmannPro Member
    Multi-family Investor · Columbus, IN · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed

    @Account Closed

    Love your statement about measuring twice.  Laying those bricks would have been tough also. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Douglas County, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    My neighbors enjoying the pond in my front yard:

  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    Flatirons, Boulder CO.  Real estate investing allowed me to separate from my job and hike in places like this during the day when the trails aren't very crowded.

  • Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    I could post the same old stuff you have seen a million times or how about this cool video of LA at dusk is better....

  • Michele FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Fun thread!  This is practically my backyard in the Pacific Northwest!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 221 votes
    10y

    One day, I'll get to you guys' place, but for now ... :( 

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    10y

    Central WA - Columbia River

    Gotta add the local tractor pull!  Yeehaw!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.