Upload a picture that showcases where you live!

41 Replies

I speak with folks from all over the World. I'd love to see the views, happenings, and scenery that some of you guys get to enjoy. I'll start. I'm from St. Louis so Cardinals baseball!

Updated about 6 years ago

Plus... If I'm being honest. I LOVE photography. I know we all see beauty around us.

Wouldn't let me add text after I put pic above. I live in San Pedro, CA

The tennis courts are right next to my house. Real estate has allowed me to have all the time to play tennis and take my daughter to the beach anytime I want. What more can I ask for other than good health? People usually ask me why I love the American flag so much. Do I need to say why? Can I say FREEDOM?  :0)

Out my window in Bellingham, WA one evening in August

I took my son and one of his friends to our condo in Waikiki over spring break. We drove over to Lanikai Beach one day so the boys could swim and snorkel.  This is Lanikai Beach.

Originally posted by @Jim Hartmann :

I reside in Columbus, Indiana.  Home of Cummins Engine Company and world renowned architecture. 

World Renowned Architecture maybe but your first picture shows the importance of "measure twice, cut once,".

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you