Lender · San Diego · Member since 2023 · 216 posts · 209 votes
2y
Start attending local meet ups. You will meet wholesalers, agents, investors, lenders, contractors, and other professionals in the real estate industry.
Real Estate Agent · Longmont, CO · Member since 2019 · 548 posts · 271 votes
2y
@Heather Szucs - There are plenty of flip opportunities in the Denver Metro area depending on the size of project you are comfortable with. You'll find that there are plenty of large scale wholesale companies, but also smaller wholesalers that tend to source deals with larger spreads. I'll send you a DM and see if I can help you out in anyway.
Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Please do your OWN numbers. Be wary of anything from the big wholesalers. If it's one of their "cattle calls" then move along. I work a lot in this space, and I've seen too many people get burned relying on someone else's numbers.
Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
2y
The Denver Metro area is ripe with renovation opportunities, whether you're eyeing larger projects or smaller ones with higher margins. Explore both large and boutique wholesalers. Attend local meet-ups to network with wholesalers, agents, investors, lenders, and contractors.Always calculate your own figures and be cautious of deals from major wholesalers. Many have been burned by relying on their estimates.