• Hayward, CA
Votes |
For beginners: follow along my flips in Bay Area

Nhi Nguyen
  • Contractor / Flipper
  • Hayward, CA
Posted Nov 25 2017, 07:28

Morning all.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with love ones.

I’m back in action with a couple of flips in and around the great Bay Area.

I’m thinking about opening them up for whoever’s interested to follow through from start to finish.

This is geared toward beginners only. If you’re thinking about getting started in flipping and wanna know first hand how it’s like without having to spend a dime of your own, pls let me know. Practice makes perfect :).

Here’s what you’ll get:

+ insider’s view of everything: - what I look for when searching - how I found the properties - what it takes to seal & close the deal - numbers: all things $$$ related - plan: what’s my plan to do with them (with chances to practice/“role play” as if you’re the decision maker) - actual process of renovation: planning, construction cost, materials selection for flips, resources (contractors, subs, architects, supplier houses, etc...) - staging, marketing for sale - listing (diy or hire out, resources, etc...) - and everything else in between + these are all free of course + my promise that I won’t sell anything during the process :) so you’re perfectly safe with me!!! + why I do it: I learn my way for free from others (still do). And I like to help beginners getting started in flipping like me. :)

Time and space is limited so first come first served :).

I will start finalizing my list of interesting prospects by 6pm PST this Sunday (11/26) to send out general plan of actions. First meeting is next week.

Format: I’ll talk more with this group but in a nutshell, we’d probably meet up at job site as out first meeting. Then milestone meetings plus phone/email/social media as follow ups.

+ Property locations: - Pleasant hill - hayward + Construction experience potential (what you can learn about from these projects): - kitchen and bath remodel of course - room addition - ADU building - New Construction - Lot split

Any suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Thanks.

Loading replies...