Votes
Brad Fausett
  • Ohio
Votes |
Buying from Holton Wise- poor communication

Brad Fausett
  • Ohio
Posted Mar 26 2021, 08:37

I made a offer on a property HW has listed via my agent yesterday.  All cash, 7k under 135k ask after determining the flat roof was in need  of repairs.   My agent followed up later in the day after submitting the offer earlier in the day via their submission link with their receptionist and said she was quite abrasive and rude.  She seemed bothered by the phone call. 

I feel I made a reasonable offer and requested a 8pm response.  No response came yesterday however this morning we received one simply stating no showings are available for occupied units offer declined.

I agree this time, it seems abrasive and short.   No direction, almost like they could care less about representing their seller (another BP member).    Why are you declining the offer, what can we do to make a deal?   We have toured the available unit, we are requesting to see the other units after an accepted offer.   We offered all cash, accepted no repairs will be made.   How do you work with a company who isn’t working with you?   More importantly, who would want this level of service from their selling agency? I expect more from an agent hired to sell my property.  

I guess when you spread yourself out thin and try to be a one stop shop for investors customer service has to go to the wayside.  I would not want this level of effort representing one of my properties.  Good luck to the party hoping to sell their property with this level of effort and communication.   

I made a reasonable offer, followed all protocols and rules set forth and what we were given in return was not much to work with. 

Loading replies...