Staging Recommendation New Construction Fort Worth

1 Reply

Hello all, was hoping someone could give me a recommendation or two for a decent staging company in Fort Worth. We have a 2000 square foot new construction SFR (price point around $300,000) that we'd like to stage, particularly as we are coming into the slower months. Thanks in advance!

Staging properties certainly will move a property faster. I have used each of the below for different reasons. It has been some time since I used traditional staging. I have gone to virtual staging and been very happy. Of course always use professional photography.

https://www.thedesignquad.com/ - Is a traditional staging firm. They do great work are a great price. Quickly. You will not be disappointed.

Retouchingpros.com – my go-to firm for virtual staging. They are AMAZING.

Boxbrownie.com – I have used Box Brownie in the past to check the quality. They are good and slightly cheaper for declutter and staging. I think they are best at photo editing. Basically taking your ok pics and enhancing them to look much better. Think…taking out shadows, dusk to dawn pics etc.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here