Local Meet Up in Spokane Washington

98 Replies | Spokane, Washington

Hi, all.

I'm interested in hearing more about the Spokane, Washington meet up, if it's still on. Has a day and time for the next one been set?

Hello,

Is anyone interested in getting together next week?  Thinking July 5th in the downtown Spokane area.  A informal get together of local real estate investors swapping ideas, contacts and stories would be a great networking opportunity.  

If there is appropriate response I will secure a location and time.  

Post or contact me directly!

Mark

Just stopped by this week to check out a property and meet with my family and property manager.

Crazy hot market, most I looked at made little financial sense when I factored in the expenses / pre-rental rehab.

@David Clinton III - I am 99% sure I saw your truck w/ the phone number in Spokane this week! (If it was you, it was a great sign. )

@Deanna Joy / @Mark Fredrick / @Jade J Marquis - How was the last meetup? 

If anyone is interesting in connecting in the area, do DM, would love to chat more and share notes. 

Hello all! I'm a local CRE Broker and would love to attend the next meeting and introduce myself.

Can someone chime in with the meeting times and days?

Thank you

Hey all! Just a young kid from Moscow trying to run with the big dogs. I am working on a direct mail campaign for my local area directed at college rentals, but I realize Spokane is a better market for me.

I have had little to no guidance and would love to meet people who know what they are doing!

I would love to attend any local meet up if I could get the details on it! Thanks

@Aaron Miley Is this group true networking, or is it just a forum for high pressure sales for a RE guru type program?  

I am looking for a group that brings in speakers to educate us about local RE law, changes and challenges to our businesses, etc.  I am always seeking to improve my landlording business -- not learn about velocity banking, etc.

Originally posted by @Bettina F. :

@Aaron Miley Is this group true networking, or is it just a forum for high pressure sales for a RE guru type program?  

I am looking for a group that brings in speakers to educate us about local RE law, changes and challenges to our businesses, etc.  I am always seeking to improve my landlording business -- not learn about velocity banking, etc.

Hi Bettina,

We are not high pressure sales at all. We don't sell education products or guru courses.

I personally offer coaching to new players, but folks who are just looking to learn more and network with other investors are welcome and do find value in what we offer. We try to hit a topic every month on a real estate topic such as rentals, wholesaling, fix and flips, or notes. We're starting to get guests in to chat about their particular niche or expertise. This month we'll have a local mortgage broker in to talk about low and no money down financing using some of the products he offers in a creative way. We've been running about a year now and continue to grow. Feel free to come check it out December 21st.

Hey Aaron,

I would greatly enjoy joining you at the meeting, if you would send me the details or the Facebook link, really would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Will

Hello Spokane, 

I lived in the north end of Spokane in early 1990's. (when the drive in was taken down near the Division Y, long time ago) Now that I completed my degree I am looking at places a little bit slower paced then Seattle to potentially live and work.  Do you meet monthly?  I most likely have a conflict the month of April, but I would like to come to a meet up in May and check out the area again.

Thanks, 

Nilsa