Local Meet Up in Spokane Washington

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 16 votes
10y

I would be interested but I believe there is one already. I'll check the posts again I swear I saw one.

See this reply in the discussion

98 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I would like to join in on a meet up. There is one here, but has different intentions.

  • Investor · North Port, FL · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    Howdy folks, is this still being organized or did it fall apart? I'd love to meet more investors in our area. And as said above, the local REI Club is wrapped up in selling education. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but it's not what I'm interested in.

  • pharmacist · Spokane , WA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Is this meetup still happening by chance?

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Looking to hook up with other members from Bigger Pockets in the Spokane area. Are you still holding meeting on the third Weds. of each months at 1826 E Sprague Ave?

    Ken

    Posted 9/29/16 

  • Flipper · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Did this meet up ever get going? If so, I would like to join in next time as I am new to town. Thanks
  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    10y

    There is the Coeur d'Alene REI club that meets the 1st Thursday of every month. As a full-time investor, I find I get value from it consistently, and will be sorry to have to miss it this coming week.

    1450 Northwest Blvd, STE 107
    Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

    1st Thursday of every month, 6:30pm

    Check it out!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    As far as I know, this meeting only happened once or twice, not sure what happened but I never got a reply when I asked 7 months ago. There is a group out in the valley that seems to be an ok group but also brings in speakers to promote a mentor program. Haven't been to the Cda one yet, would love to go but I work at 1am so couldn't really make it yet. Aaron miley was talking about getting one going at one point also, but haven't heard if it started or not. I would love to see one get started and meet up with some local BP members. 

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Is there a phone number to call to verify the meeting. I would not like to drive that far without knowing for sure that it is taking place.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    My bad. I did not notice the whole posting showing the website and number. Thanks

  • Investor · North Port, FL · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 58 votes
    10y
    Yes! I am still working on getting a meeting together. I was hoping to have one setup sooner but I've been busy with deals and a full time job. I'm going to follow up with a couple locations and go from there. We may meet up first at a restaurant.
  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello all BP members in Spokane. I attended the first one and it was great. Although it came to a stop for some reason I tried to contact original hosts and I don't think they are active on BP as much. It was nice to have a meet up that didn't evolve a push for education or mentor ship. Just local people talking about real estate. I am ready for another one. If nothing comes of it in a couple weeks and there is still one not scheduled I can work the time to get a meet location and a time. 

    -Brody Jett

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Anyone interested in a simple low profile happy hour next week?

    NO program or agenda… Just people interested in Real Estate meeting to mix, mingle and make connections.

    I'm thinking the Iron Goat on Tuesday November 8th at 5:30 pm.

    It is located at1302 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201

    http://www.irongoatbrewing.com/

    Post on Here or just show up. They have big tables and lots of room.

    Mark

  • Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Hello all,
     I would love to go to a meet up. been a while since the last one. bummer though the one day a week I work 14hrs is Tuesday. Please let me know when The next one will be. Thanks 

    Brody Jett

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    @Mark Fredrick I am certainly up for a local happy hour meet. Iwill plan on Tuesday, but if it has to move to another date I am fine with that as well, just keep me posted. 

    @Aaron Miley I totally understand, but being busy with deals is a good thing!!! Hopefully you can get something together soon.

  • Real Estate Investor · Moses Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I live in Moses Lake but I would also be interested in joining Spokane meetings when possible 

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I would love to attend the next meeting in Spokane!

  • Professional · Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I would also be interested in attending a Spokane meeting. If anyone is planning something, please post it here. Looking forward to meeting some other local folks in the real estate community!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Aaron Miley is putting a meetup together,  Thursday the 26th at 6pm, I would tag him and you so you could look him up, but the android app doesn't work for that. If you search for him though, or look a few posts back I am sure you can find it.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    looking forward to another meet-up.. 

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2012 · 71 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    Let me know when you do the next one!

  • Specialist · fremont, NE · Member since 2014 · 161 posts · 42 votes
    9y

    Hi, all.

    I'm interested in hearing more about the Spokane, Washington meet up, if it's still on. Has a day and time for the next one been set?

  • Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    9y
    I'm in! I work up there during the week and could make it Tuesday or Wednesday evenings.
  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Is there a local meet up going on?

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Very interested in attending! Please add me to the list.
  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    Is anyone interested in getting together next week?  Thinking July 5th in the downtown Spokane area.  A informal get together of local real estate investors swapping ideas, contacts and stories would be a great networking opportunity.  

    If there is appropriate response I will secure a location and time.  

    Post or contact me directly!

    Mark

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.