Local Meet Up in Spokane Washington

98 Replies | Spokane, Washington

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now

Hello Spokane members!  Although I don't think I can make it to your meeting this month I would like to stay in touch with the group.  I have been looking at your market for some time and I am very interested in making contacts and investing there.

Richard

@Danny O'Bannon,@Brody Jett , @Steven Carnline , @Adam Hergert , @Andy Bagley , @Derek Weese , @David J. , @Alice K. , @Eddie Starr , @Jade J Marquis , @Richard Rinehart , @Rich Lathrop , @Mark Fredrick , @CW Clark

I wanted to send out a reminder to everyone that the meet up is tomorrow, Wednesday the 20th at 6:30pm. It will be located at 1826 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Washington. Like @Jordan Tampien posted earlier feel free to invite your friends or anyone interested in real estate investing. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Hi, I was hoping to stop by yesterday but ended up with a family issue come up yesterday afternoon.

Please post the next meet up and hopefully it will work that I can come by

Bill

Hello....

After our two informal meetigs... it seemed like a good idea to create a easier to communicate method of getting the word out for meetings and activities.  Bigger Pockets is great but... can be cumbersome to try and get info out to the group.  

I just created a Facebook group for people here in Spokane.

Look for:

Spokane Real Estate Investors and Entrepreneurs

Look for the group and we can try and create get togethers on a regular basis.  

Love it that you guys are starting a grass-roots meetup!  We did the same here in Wenatchee and it's going well.  Found quickly we had to be a little selective to keep some sale agenda folks out. 

How did your 1/20 meeting go? Lots of good networking? Thanks!

@William Gillette  @Derek Weese @Mark Fredrick @Kristin Whitaker @Jade J Marquis @Bill Peabody @Brody Jett   I just wanted to confirm that Wednesday Feb. 17th (3rd Wednesday of the month) at 6:30 works for everyone to meet. The address is 1826 E Sprague Ave at the 4 Degrees Real Estate building. Please invite whoever you want. I see the format going like last time with discussion and one on ones. 

@CW Clark

Stumbled upon this post and so glad I did! I'm a newbie in the real estate world trying to learn as much as I can. Awesome to see a meet up in my hometown! Excited for the next meeting, I will try hard to get that night off from work! Cheers, fellow Spokanites!

=]

Spokane-semi native here. Count me in.

Mini plugin: If anyone here is looking for web help, social media assistance, etc for their investment business just let me know!

Cheers!

I am new to real estate investing. I have been consuming books and anything that I can to help give me the knowledge that i need to help me succeed. I would love to be able to meet up with people to be able to learn even more. 

@Jordan Tampien Hello, fairly new to BP and REI, and happened upon this thread. I am very interested in meeting you all and i am curious if you are having a meeting tomorrow, wednesday, or sometime this month? Thank you,

Shawn