Local Meet Up in Spokane Washington

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 16 votes
10y

I would be interested but I believe there is one already. I'll check the posts again I swear I saw one.

See this reply in the discussion

98 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I will definitely be there.  The last informal meeting was a very good start and looking forward to making even more connections.  See everyone on the 20th! 

  • Developer · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks for arranging the meeting, I plan to attend, really great!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    William Gillette I just wanted to confirm the meeting at 1826 E Sprague Ave on Wednesday the 20th at 6:30. I was just trying to get a head count. Invite friends or anyone interested in investing. Thanks.
  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Danny O'Bannon,@Brody Jett, @Steven Carnline, @Adam Hergert, @Andy Bagley, @Derek Weese, @David J., @Alice K., @Eddie Starr, @Jade J Marquis, @Richard Rinehart, @Rich Lathrop, @Mark Fredrick, @CW Clark

    I wanted to send out a reminder to everyone that the meet up is tomorrow, Wednesday the 20th at 6:30pm. It will be located at 1826 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Washington. Like @Jordan Tampien posted earlier feel free to invite your friends or anyone interested in real estate investing. I look forward to seeing you all there.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll be there.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the update William! I've been swamped with school/work and nearly forgot about it. I'll be there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Will be there

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I was unable to take the time off from work but I hope it went well and please keep me posted of future events

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi, I was hoping to stop by yesterday but ended up with a family issue come up yesterday afternoon.

    Please post the next meet up and hopefully it will work that I can come by

    Bill

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    just wondering if anyone would be up for an impromptu meet up tonight me and my wife are considering going out to the English setter brewery off Sullivan 

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 117 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    I somehow stopped receiving keyword updates to my email and missed this.  Doh!  I'd love to be a part of the next meetup.  Thanks for putting this together!

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hello....

    After our two informal meetigs... it seemed like a good idea to create a easier to communicate method of getting the word out for meetings and activities.  Bigger Pockets is great but... can be cumbersome to try and get info out to the group.  

    I just created a Facebook group for people here in Spokane.

    Look for:

    Spokane Real Estate Investors and Entrepreneurs

    Look for the group and we can try and create get togethers on a regular basis.  

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Mark Fredrick I just sent a request to that on Facebook and i need a way to communicate so thank you 

    Maybe tag everyone to your post here so they see it

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    10y

    Love it that you guys are starting a grass-roots meetup!  We did the same here in Wenatchee and it's going well.  Found quickly we had to be a little selective to keep some sale agenda folks out. 

    How did your 1/20 meeting go? Lots of good networking? Thanks!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @William Gillette @Derek Weese @Mark Fredrick @Kristin Whitaker @Jade J Marquis @Bill Peabody @Brody Jett  I just wanted to confirm that Wednesday Feb. 17th (3rd Wednesday of the month) at 6:30 works for everyone to meet. The address is 1826 E Sprague Ave at the 4 Degrees Real Estate building. Please invite whoever you want. I see the format going like last time with discussion and one on ones. 

    @CW Clark

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    My husband and I are new to REI and are looking to meet more people. Is there a meet up group here in Spokane? We'd be interested in going. Thanks!
  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Stumbled upon this post and so glad I did! I'm a newbie in the real estate world trying to learn as much as I can. Awesome to see a meet up in my hometown! Excited for the next meeting, I will try hard to get that night off from work! Cheers, fellow Spokanites!

    =]

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 306 posts · 211 votes
    10y

    Spokane-semi native here. Count me in.

    Mini plugin: If anyone here is looking for web help, social media assistance, etc for their investment business just let me know!

    Cheers!

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I am new to real estate investing. I have been consuming books and anything that I can to help give me the knowledge that i need to help me succeed. I would love to be able to meet up with people to be able to learn even more. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I would be very interested.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    @Jordan Tampien Hello, fairly new to BP and REI, and happened upon this thread. I am very interested in meeting you all and i am curious if you are having a meeting tomorrow, wednesday, or sometime this month? Thank you,

    Shawn

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    When is the next meeting? I would like to attend. I'm a newbie to REI and trying to learn the ropes. Also, any recommendation for an investor friendly real estate agent?

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2016 · 551 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    What has happened with this group meeting? Is it still ongoing?

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    my hubby and I would be interested!! 

  • Richland, WA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'm looking forward to the next one. Please include me in future meeting notices. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.