What Books Are on Your Spring Reading List?

Most Popular Reply

property manager · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 502 posts · 171 votes
12y

Jimmy Napier-Invest in Debt. Keep it simple...

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2012 · 233 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    your new book

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I'm reading Frank Gallinelli's What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow......And 36 Other Key Financial Measures.

  • property manager · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 502 posts · 171 votes
    12y

    Jimmy Napier-Invest in Debt. Keep it simple...

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 129 posts · 79 votes
    12y

    Simon Sinek's "Leaders Eat Last"

    "Blue Chip Real Estate Investing"

    "Flash Boys" Michael Lewis

  • Real Estate Agent · Stilwell, OK · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    12y
    Go Pro - Eric Worre Master the art of selling anything - Tom Hopkins
  • Depew, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Currently reading:

    "Investing in Real Estate Tax Liens" William L. Gigliotti

    On deck is:

    "Building wealth one house at a time" John W. Schaub

    and "Buy it, Rent it, Profit!" Bryan M. Chavis

    I just finished:

    "The ABCs of Real Estate Investing" Ken McElroy

    "Investing in Real Estate, 6th Edition" Gary W. Eldred (audio book)

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 164 posts · 73 votes
    12y

    Flip (again).

    The Bigger Pocket flipping book is next (too bad it's not at Barnes and Noble, I have gift card that I would've used towards buying it).

  • Real Estate Investor · Elk City, OK · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    Just finished "The Demographic Cliff" Harry Dent,

    Mid way thru "the Snow Ball" Warren Buffet

    Up next will be "The Stock Market Cash flow" Andy Tanner

    along with several Fitness Books I've been neglecting to read

  • New to Real Estate · Fishers, IN · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    1. Finishing "The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs" - J Scott
    2. "How I Turned $1,000 into $1 Million" - Wm. Nickerson
  • Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2012 · 249 posts · 73 votes
    12y

    Just finished The One Thing by Gary Keller and next on my list is E-Myth
    @Tiger M.

    @Tiger M.

    Invest in debt is one of the best books i've ever read on RE/notes/debt, definitely a great pickup

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    12y

    I’m true believer in going to your local library.

    These potential books I will go through:

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The Science of Getting Rich

    Brandon upcoming materials

    Cashflow Diary: 10 Steps to Creating Wealth in Any Economy

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty. Just finished The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies .

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    Hi Brandon,

    On my goal list for 2014 was to ready 20 books lolol

    So far I have only read 1 and a half lollol :(

    Don't know how to squeeze in reading with the 100+ hr weeks lollol

    I am halfway through the Blue Ocean Strategy and after that I have Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and The Art of War by Sun Tzu lined up.

    Favorite books are Think and Grow Rich and How to Win Friends and Influence People.

    Thanks and have a great day.

  • Queens NY, NY · Member since 2013 · 467 posts · 107 votes
    12y

    Same here @Darren

    I'm reading Frank Gallinelli's What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow......And 36 Other Key Financial Measures.

    Whew!!!!

  • Wholesaler · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    Currently reading E-myth and next will be JScott's books.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I am working on Think and Grow Rich now,
    Next up are these:
    How I turned 1000 into 5 million in real real Estate In my spare time

    How to win Friends and Influence People

    The Slight edge

    Getting Things done

  • Wholesaler · Lenoir, NC · Member since 2013 · 297 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    50 shades of gray. Lol just kidding. Finish up on jscotts book on flipping.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2011 · 188 posts · 116 votes
    12y

    Finished E-Myth by Micael Gerber Can't recommend it enough.

    Now reading Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish.


  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Just finished a great book on WWll survival - Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. I started reading it on Sunday night, woke up Monday morning and didn't put it down until I finished it. But I'm kind of a WWll enthusiast.

    Currently reading

    One Thing by Gary Keller

    Leading an Inspired Life by Jim Rohn

    And next up is

    The Smart Executor's Guide For Cash Poor Estates by @Rick H.

  • Sean H.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2010 · 224 posts · 75 votes
    12y

    The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday

  • RE Investor & Broker · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 60 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    Finishing "Getting to Yes" and next up is "The Smart Executor's Guide For Cash-Poor Estates" by Bigger Pockets own @Rick H.

  • Real Estate Attorney · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Re-reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Millionaire Next Door

    Next up:

    E-Myth

    Think and Grow Rich

    About 20 Louis L'Amour books intermingled

  • Investor · Kern county Riverside County, CA · Member since 2008 · 494 posts · 261 votes
    12y

    I just received "The smart executors guide for cash poor estates by @Rick H. as well. Just started reading it!!! Excellent!

  • Homeowner · Pfafftown, NC · Member since 2011 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    12y
    Just finished The Devil in the Grove (non real estate but awesome). Finishing Stalingrad and How to Win Friends and Influence People. On my list is the E-myth, J Scott's flipping book, and Capital in the 21st Century.
  • Anthony GaydenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I just purchased

    "How To Win In Commercial Real Estate Investing: Find, Evaluate & Purchase Your First Commercial Property - in 9 Weeks Or Less"

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.