• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
poor property managers

Shaniqua Dupree
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Apr 26 2015, 14:30

Hello everyone, 

Im posting this question from a renters view. 

So i just moved into my current residence march 30th. Since then i have had three floods. One in the laundry room and the others in the bathroom. Actually my bathroom is currently flooded and i cant do anything about it. I called the maintainence emergency number and they sent roto roofers to my home, had them check things and said somone will be out tomorrow morning. Its been flooded with poop in my shower stall all weekend. When the bathroom flooded the carpet got wet so there is poop water on the carpet. I actually live down in the basement as well as my two year old. I dont want to live here anymore because the property managers are not doing anything about it. This has happened twice and they said they will have to come back and never gave me a date or anything. What are my options of  leaving and taking my deposit? What are my next steps if the do not fix the issue? Any suggestions on fixing the issue?  The yard is also flooded all the time with sewage and there are black ants everywhere. And ontop of all of that the washing machine drain is jacked up and the brand new mixrowave is not working right. Anyway enough of my rant. 

So if you had a property with these issues on a constant basis what would you do? 

Loading replies...