Votes
Will Gomez
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
My first estimate under my belt

Will Gomez
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 20 2017, 08:38

Hello BP Community, I am starting out on my own as a rehabber in Atlanta. I've worked for general Contracting companies in the past before flipping rentals for property management companies and for Rei's. I decided to venture out on my own and I was fortunate enough to get a shot with an investor. Please take a look at my estimate and advise if I may have missed anything. All is for my knowledge and all advice is greatly appreciated. 

Exterior: 

1-Landscape package: this includes trimming all shrubs, hedges, removing vines growing on house. Cut grass, weed eat, edge, remove all grass clippings. Trim all trees away from the home and in the back yard. 2nd cut once job is done for photos. 
2- Paint exterior walls, trim, shutters, doors 
3- replace all broken window panes and ensure all windows open
4- replace front door and frame paint to match house
5- install all missing shutters. Paint to match 4 windows
6- replace 2 sconce lights 
7- Siding repairs: remove side door, window Ac unit. Add new cedar siding and paint to match to the rest of the house 
8- clean gutters 
9- install plastic vapor barrier to crawl space 
10- replace locks to 2 exterior doors. Front and back
11- secure crawl space, install new hasp and new numeric pad lock 
12- install new door bell and chime 
13- add new 6x6 gable to front entry will require 2 posts to support gable. Will paint to match the home.
14- replace 3 flood lights in the back. With sensors. 
Exterior total:

Interior:
1- electrical inspection: provide a written electrical inspection to ensure everything is working properly. Install all new outlets, switches, new electric panel cover, Gfci's in kitchen, bathrooms, run new line for the dryer and washer. Run lines for outlets if necessary in bedrooms. Install 8 can lights in the new kitchen.  ( inspection only)
2-plumbing: run all new lines to bathrooms, laundry room, kitchen, fridge, toilets, drains, Kitchen sinks. 
3-framing: install proper framing to support the opening of walls in the kitchen, dining room and living room. This will include adding support beams and support columns. This will also include the framing for the closets. 
4-drywall: install all new drywall in kitchen areas, and bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry room, includes brick wall in 3rd bed room. This includes materials, tape, finish.
5- insulation: install blown insulation in attic to proper code. R-19 required, Install roll insulation to all exterior walls. 
6-hvac inspection: ensure all systems are running properly, top off with freon. Ensure all vents are connected, install provided Nest Tstat 
7- install Nest Tstat 
8- interior paint: walls, trim, ceilings. Paint with specs approved by client. 
9- completion package: includes; light bulbs, exterior flood lights, Orb Doors stops, smoke detector in each room, co2/smoke combo detector in hallway, electrical cover plates for outlets, switches, Gfci's, all new vent covers.
10- Mid Range lighting package: includes a fan in each bedroom (3 total) fan in living room, bathrooms lighting (3 total) flush mounts in hallway, laundry room (3 total ) Dining room light ORB
11- hard wood floors: repair kitchen hard woods and install new areas that have been damaged throughout the home. After repairs have been made sand and stain to client specs. 
12- Doors: install all new 6 panel doors with all ORB hardware. This includes all doors to the property. Approximately 10-12 doors. ( doors,hinges, knobs) 
13- closets: add wire shelving to all closets. This includes hardware and labor. 
14- install base and shoe mold throughout the home, this also includes damaged window trim casing. 
Total$

Kitchen:
1- install kitchen cabinets including an island. Islands will be approximately 6x4 feet. This will include cabinets ( white shaker with soft close, all knobs and pulls) design to be selected by client at a later time. 
2- install granite counter tops to all new cabinets. This includes the island with a 12-18 inch hang. 
3- install new garbage disposal 
4- close kitchen window leading to bedroom off from both sides. 
5- make necessary repairs to the floor so that hardwoods can be install all to to the same height and level 
6- install under mount sink 
7- all new plumbing hookups for sink and dishwasher 
Total for kitchen $

Master Bathroom
1- install shower approximately 5x6 feet. Tile all the way up to ceiling. This includes: Tile, grout, thinset(chosen by client), shower pan liner, drain, tile installation, mud bed for shower floor, bathroom floor, concrete boards for walls, shower faucet and shower head (ORB), seamless glass door. 
2- new toilet and hookups 
3- double sink vanity white shaker with soft close. 
4- granite counter top to match either the kitchen or the tile ( to be chosen by client) this includes a 4 inch granite back splash 
5- bathroom package kit ( toilet paper holder, towel ring, towel bar ) ORB 
6- exhaust fan 
7- double under mount sinks with sink faucets and all hookups. ORB 
8- bathrooms mirror with frame to match ORB okay to install 2 to save on cost. 
Total for master bathroom

Hall bath:
1- install a fiber glass tub. 
2- tile around tub to ceiling. Includes concrete boards, tile, grout, thinset.
( tile to be chosen by client) 
3- tile bathroom floor includes concrete boards, tile, grout, thinset. 
4- vanity approximately 36-42 inch white shaker with soft close, includes pulls and knobs 
5- granite counter top to match the rest of the home with a 2 inch backsplash 
6- under mount sink and faucet with Orb 
7- new toilet and hookups 
8- framed mirror to match the rest of the mirrors 
9- exhaust fan 
10- install tub faucet with Shower head in ORB 
Hall bathroom total 

Half Bath
1- install toilet and hookups 
2- 36-42 inch vanity white shaker with soft close includes pulls and knobs. 
3- granite counter top to match the rest of the home with a 2 inch backsplash 
4-exhaust fan 
5-under mount sink with ORB faucet and hookups to match the other bathrooms. 
6-framed mirror to match the rest of the mirrors 
7-tile bathroom floor includes concrete boards, tile, grout, thinset. 
Total 

Laundry Room
1- install new dryer vent 
2- install wire shelving 
3- tile floor includes concrete boards, tile, grout, thinset. 
4- install washer box with hookups
Total 

Loading replies...