Best audio book app for android phones

7 Replies

Any recommendations for a good audio book app? Audible?  And a recommendation of a couple good books for a newb.  

I like Audible. Do you have any specific interests? If you haven't read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I would start there. 

I use Google Play Books and it works fine.  There are thousands of great books out there, and BP has some really good RE-specific ones.  

https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

From more of the development and attitude aspect, below are  a couple I'd recommend: 

The One Thing 

Zero to One 

7 Habits of Highly Effective People   

How to Win Friends and Influence People 

Awaken the Giant Within 

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living 

10X

Grit 

I ended up with Audible,  no complaints here.  Seems to work fine.  I have already finished 3 books. 

I agree Audible is the best bet. However there is another app that can be used called scribd. Wow it may seem like it's a bargain it does not have the variety I've audiobooks. Thanks Scott for sharing 😀

Scott I use Audible and have for a long time.  I travel a lot and it helps me to educate myself on specific topics while in the car or plane.  The book recommendations depends on your goals and what you want to accomplish.  If you are looking to get into real estate syndication I would recommend @Joe Fairless and @Theo Hicks book The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book. It is your best resourse to get started in this business.  There are many other I can reccommend around mindset, business, and specfic real estate niches.  Let us know what you are trying to accomplish.  Don't forget about podcasts as well.  

I use Libby. It is a free app and will have all books available at your local library. Also can use hoopla . That is also free app. 

Also look into (or ask about) Overdrive from your local library - you can use that to borrow Kindle content, if your library has it. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here