Bigger Pockets Atlanta Group

Bigger Pockets Atlanta Group

Real Estate Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote

This question is for all Atlanta-based BP members...  Is there a BP Group currently formed with meetings and such?  I think this would be a huge benefit for those looking to connect, and I have heard lots of really positive news from BP groups formed in other cities.

I am fairly new to BP and am not yet a seasoned investor, so some additional leadership would be needed, but I am happy to put some sweat equity into getting something like this off the ground if there is interest!

0
Topic locked
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2008 · 231 posts · 104 votes
11y

Hey @David Bateman if you come all the way from Austin then I am buying your lunch!

Count me in again!

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Azeez K.  and everyone,

    I would like to be included as well so I can attending when I'm in town.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    I am interested in attending, hopefully in the weekend. Waiting to meet all these nice people in person.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Kevin PolitePro Member
    Investor · Decatur Atlanta, GA · Member since 2011 · 610 posts · 232 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle count me in!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Abhi Golhar  @Julie Kern @Stan Butler @Thripura Vemireddy @Sanjay Raghavaraju @Mike Watkins @Kelly Ejirika @Tim Shoemaker @Erin Elam @Anna Watkins @Daniel Andrews @Sheryl Gurvey 

    Hey guys, we are good to go on the HD meetup it looks like it is turning out to be a pretty cool event with some presidents of HD maybe speaking to us as well a Chief Marketing Officer on how to market for properties in ATL as well. 

    If you want to attend please let me know as right now it looks like only 50 investors can attend. You have to be on the list so you can get through security at HD. 

    You can got o Events and Happenings  and jump on the post there title "Atl Meetup @ Home Depot Corporate Office" again if you want to attend please put it on that link. 

    Thanks

    AC

    0
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    I'm in.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    In!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Azeez K. I'm interested also, but I thought we were going to meet monthly starting this month?  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle 


    Count me in!  Thank you very much for making this happen!

    Thanks,
    Brandon

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    11y

    Please use the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum to publicize upcoming events.

    0
    Topic locked